★Nijimura Shuzo 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh wait. Nijimura-kun right? Please have a seat. I'm sorry if our house is not that fancy or anything." [Mother's name] said.

Nijimura immediately shook his head and smiled. "No no, I don't mind [Last name]-san." He said before sitting at the sofa.

[Mother's name] smiled and nodded. "I should be preparing dinner. Do you want to eat dinner with us Nijimura-kun?" She asked.

Nijimura shook his head, again. "Ah thank you for the offer [Last name]-san. I am probably bothering you."

"No no. It's okay Nijimura-kun. You aren't. In fact I'm happy. It's really rare to see [Name] bring friends in." She smiled.

You smiled at her then to Nijimura who was looking at you. "Go on. Please have dinner with us Nijimura-kun."

Nijimura stared at you before sighing mentally and smiling to your mother. "If you insist. Thank you [Last name]-san."

**

While waiting, Nijimura and you are just talking about some things. It's really fun talking with him though, his aura and his way of talking is different, as in different from the way he talks at school. He became softer.

"Is Kise-kun really that annoying?" You asked him with a little amusement in your tone.

Nijimura nodded and sighed. "He is. He really can't make my head peaceful even for a minute."

You laughed. "I think Kise-kun is cute."

Nijimura looked at you, both of his eyes widening. "What? [Name] you've gotta be kidding me--"

*boggsh <--a cheap sfx of the door being opened

"I'm home b*tches." You saw your father, leaning at your door.

"D-dad." You mumbled. Nijimura noticed your change in mood.

"Who the hell is that guy sitting beside you [Name]? Is he your boyfriend?" He asked.

Your eyes widen and felt your cheeks heated. "Dad! N-no! H-he is not my b-boyfriend.."

[Father's name] snorted and walked to you. "Oh? If he isn't your boyfriend, why is he here?" He asked, grabbing the collar of your shirt.

You gulped and sighed. "Dad. He's a friend."

Your father gripped your collar tighter, before smirking and harshly letting you go and pushed you. "Oh I see." He said and then slapped your cheek hard, as in really hard.

*pak!

"[Name]?! What happe--[Father's name]! What did you do to yoir daughter?!" Your mother immediately went to you.

"Why do you care?! I can do what I want! This is my house! She's just my fucking daughter!" He yelled and then slapped your mother too. You cried and pulled your mother.

Nijimura couldn't take what he is seeing any more. He stood up and sternly looked at your father. "Excuse me sir. Not to interfere into your stupid life, but doesn't it seems that what you are doing is extremely wrong and is against the law?" He asked.

[Father's name] looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What? Who are you to tell me that?" He asked and then grabbed him by his collar.

Nijimura didn't budge but stared directly into your father's eyes. "I am Nijimura Shuzo [Last name]-san. And I just want to ask, if you know what women rights mean and also child abuse?" Nijimura asked, sarcastically.

[Father's name]'s eye twitched and gripped his collar tighter. "Do you think I'm stupid not to know those stupid things?!"

Nijimura didn't say anything. He just pushed your father's hand away from him. "If you know it. Probably you wouldn't do it to either your wife or your daughter, no?"

A vein popped in [father's name] and attempted to hit Nijimura, but he stopped it by grabbing your father's hand. "I don't think violence would solve a thing [Last name]-san. I think changing yourself will, is it not?"

Your father tched and withdrew his hand from Nijimura's hand. "Why do you care anyway? I don't even know you."

"As what I said, I'm Nijimura Shuzo sir. [Name]'s classmate and friend. And I would like to request you to stop battering, and using your strength to be an advantage to hurt your wife and daughter. You're not only a fool of yourself, but also comitting a sin. If you would excuse me. I'll be going now." Nijimura said and grabbed his bag.

But before exiting, he stopped and looled back. "Not to be rude sir, but if I heard you hurting either one of them, I'm not going to have second thought to make your life miserable just like what you did to your wife and daughter. Good evening. I'll see you tomorrow [Name]."

--

The next morning, you came across Nijimura and greeted him. "Good morning Nijimura-kun!"

Nijimura stopped and smiled at you. "You seemed to be in a good mood [Name]. What happen?" He asked.

You grinned and gave him a thumbs up. "Dad changed. Big time."

Nijimura gave you a satisfying smirk and dragged you. "Really? What happen?"

"He said sorry. For everything he done. He said he'll change, he'll take care of us. And I could see that he is really doing his best to prove us that he want to change. Thank you so much Nijimura-kun." You said while smiling at him.

Nijimura smiled and ruffled your head. "It's nothing [Name]. Like what they said, 'there's always a rainbow after a rain'. When there comes a problem, just believe in yourself and pray. And surely you'll pass it."

You smiled and gave Nijimura a hug. "Thank you so much Nijimura-kun! I love you so mu--omg." You stopped halfway when you realized what you said.

Nijimura can't contain his laugh and ruffled your hair again. "I love you too [Name]."

You blushed and buried your face between his chest. "I love you so much Niji-kun"

★★★

Hello and omg. I updated :D Sorry if you find Rainbow-sama OC. Hahahaha. I am sorry. XD I ruined Nijimura once again~ tralalala

08/27/14