In L💘ve

(Jimin pov)

The kiss was heated and passionate. I felt myself become more and more turned on. Jungkook was now on top of me. He soon left my lips and started kissing my lips and started kissing my neck. Mmm...kookie~ I moaned softly.

"God, I love you, Park Jimin," he said before kissing my lips again. Before I even knew it we were only wearing our boxers and dadd-I mean kookie was swirling his tongue around my hard nipple.

Ah...Jungkook...mmm~ I felt his hands on my boxers. He started to calm me through them making me blush and moan more. He stop licking my nipples and pulled down my boxers. Pre-cum leak out of my tip onto my stomach.

"So f*cking beautiful," Jungkook said making me blush harder. He wraps his hand around my shaft and started to pump me softly.

Ahh...mmm...Jungkook!~ I moaned out. He kisses me while pumping his hand up and down my d*ck. I didn't even notice that he had push a finger into me. I moaned louder and the feeling. He looks at me while fingering me. He soon added 2 more of his fingers. I couldn't take it anymore I wanted him. J-Jungkook please~ I said looking at him.

"What is it, baby? Use your words and tell daddy what you want me to do."

P-please...m-make me feel good. I said while blushing harder than ever. He smiled before kissing me on my lips. he then put his forehead on mine.

"I'm not just going to make you feel good, baby. I'm going to show you how much I love you," he said. He moved away before taking up a bottle of lube and covering his cock with it. He teased my hole before pushing into me causing me to moan out in pure bliss. He started to move faster. The feeling of pleasure took over me. 

Oh...Jungkook! Faster!~ he started to go faster and harder. I couldn't hold back my moans anymore.

"You like that, baby?" Jungkook asks, groaning slightly.

Ah...mmm...yes, daddy~

"Good," he said. He lightly grabs my neck, barely choking me. "I'm the only one that gets to see you like this. Am I clear?" he asks.

Yes, daddy...Ah~ He soon started to go slow and hard, hitting my prostate over and over aging.

"You feel soo f*cking good, baby boy."

Ah...mmm, d-daddy~ he sped up once more causing me to let out a loud moan. Ah...KOOKIE! I'm gonna cum! Ahhh~

"Sh*t! Cum for me baby!" That was all it took for me to cum all over our stomachs with Jungkook filling me with his seed shortly after. We both panted heavily but neither of us was done.

Daddy...l-let me...r-ride you. I ask making Jungkook smile. He pulled out and laid on the bed. I push myself down onto his hard d*ck. Once it was all the way in Jungkook squeezed my thighs and told me to start moving. I started to bounce on his big d*ck causing me to let out moans. He squeezes my thighs causing me to let out another sexy moan. I started to go faster clenching my hole around his d*ck making him moan out.

"Ah, f*ck...do that again, baby." Jungkook moaned. I did it again causing him to let out another moan. I continue to clench my hole around him and ride him hard. I could feel a warm and hot feeling in my stomach. I was close.

Daddy...ah...I'm close. Mmm...ah...I'm so close!

"Me too, baby! Jimin...I love you!

Ah...I love  you too, KOOKIE!~ He suddenly grabs my ass cheeks and started to push me down hard on his cock. AH, AH, I'M GONNA..., before I could finish my sentence kookie cuts me off.

"Cum with me, JIMIN!" Together we road our orgasm. We were both panting heavily. I leaned forward and kiss Jungkook gently before getting off of him and laying beside him. He took the sheet and wrap us up in it. "I meant what I said." I look up at kookie and saw him staring deep into my eyes.

I meant what I said too. I love you too. My life was crap before you came into it. I was always scared of how people would see me for being gay.  I was so scared, I even tried to stop being gay but I couldn't. You make me so happy and because of you, I don't care what others think. "You show me I have reasons to love myself." I saw tears flowing from his eyes. I wipe them away with my thumbs and kiss him softly.

"I love you so much, Jimin. I use to think that the world and everyone in it would be better if I had just died. That day that I met you I had roped in my book bag. I was going to kill myself but then I saw a beautiful angel, I saw you. I change my mind completely about killing myself. You help me do that. You made me feel so love. It was the one thing I miss out on the most. Thank for loving me, thank you for being here for me. I love you." he said before connecting our lips together.

2 more chapters left😭