Perfect

The bells rang and white rose petals decorated the floor. Friends chat as the waited for the "bride." Jungkook was nervose as hell but he knew that this was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He took deep breaths over and over again. His heart was pounding and his blood was rushing.

(Jungkook pov)

"Calm down Kook," said Yoongi. He was one of Jungkook's best friends that he met here in Paris.

I can't help it hyung. I love him so much but I'm nervous.

"I know how you feel. When I propose to Hoseok, I never thought he would say yes. At the altar, I was so nervose but the moment that I saw him every dough I ever had gone away. I love him and that's all that matters and I know that you love Jimin and he loves you and that's all that matters." Yoongi said.

Thanks, hyung. I said. Just then wedding music started to play. I took one last breath before looking and seeing my beautiful "bride." He walks down the ile looking more beautiful than ever. When he finally got to me, we lock hands immediately.

"Dearly beloved..." Yoongi started. "We are gathered here as one to unite these two lovebirds as one. If there are any objections speak now or forever hold your peace." The room was silent. "It is now time for the wedding vows," he said.

"Jungkookie, I was so happy and surprise when you ask me to marry you. I can't imagine what life would be like without you. Waking up every morning and seeing you next to me is my favorite thing in the world. I love you so much, you are my happiness and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said.

Jimin, you are my angle. Without you, I would have been dead right now. Thank you for showing me what love is. Thank you for being with me through thick and thin. You've supported me and love me even when I didn't love myself. You make me want to live and be a better person. Thank you. You are my light, my love, and my angel and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I said. 

"Wow. I don't think any other words really need to be said. May we have the rings please." Yoongi said. A little girl in a white dress (Namjin baby) brought the rings to the happy couple. Jungkook took up the ring for Jimin and held his hand. "Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin to be you lawfully and wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?" 

I do. I said smiling and slipping the ring onto Jimin's small and cute ring finger. He took up my ring and held my hand.

"And do you Park Jimin, take  Jeon Jungkook to be your  lawfully and wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Jimin said smiling and slipping the ring onto my finger.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss!" Yoongi said. I pulled Jimin close by the waist and kiss him lovingly. I heard claps and cheering coming from the audience and everyone around us. Suddenly cherry blossoms started to fall over us. Causing us to pull away and look at them.

"They're so pretty," Jimin said smiling.

Baby, you're prettier. I said making him blush. This is perfect. I said caressing his face softly while looking into his beautiful eyes. You are perfect. I said before kissing him again.

IT'S DONE!😭 Thank you for all your love and support on this book. I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!💛