Fight's (pt.1)

The two played many games together. Jungkook continues to beat Jimin and right then and there he swore that he was in love him. Even though they had just met something told him that he was the one. Jimin knew and understand his pain and what he was going through. He was the first and only person in his life that he was able to trust and plus Jimin was like an angle to him. The way how he laughed, smiled, even the way how he pouts and whines when he didn't get what he wanted was cute. Jungkook truly loved every part and everything about his older.

(Jungkook pov)

I was playing Dance, Dance Revolution with Jimin and I kept on winning but he wasn't so bad at this game. "Can't you just let me win for once?!" Jimin said cutely and pouted.

Nope. Sorry. I said and giggled at him. We played a view more games before finally deciding to leave the Arcade and go and get some food.  "I don't understand how you can be so good at all those games," Jimin whined. I smile at him. We were walking to a cafe not far from the Arcade.

Practice makes perfect. I said. Jimin looks at me confusingly. I took a deep breath and stared at the concrete. I use to...go to arcades all the time with my dad. He taught how to play most of the games. I explained. Jimin nodded his head understanding what I meant.

"Um...kookie?" He said. I look at him waiting to hear what he was going to say. "W-what happened t-to your...f-father?" He asks. "Y-you don't have to t-tell me! I was just wondering." his voice got softer and lower at the end but I still heard him.

"M-my father use to work hard for me and my mom. H-he wa-wanted to protect us no matter. H-he love and cared for us so much. One night my mom and d-dad got into a fight. D-dad found out that mom had been having an affair w-with her boss. He was furious. Mom said it was only one time but...dad wasn't stupid. He knew it couldn't have just been once. That night he came into my room and cup my cheeks...he knew I was awake because I never went to sleep when he told me too. He said..." Jungkook...I'm leaving now. I can't do this anymore. Y-your mother has been...c-cheating on me f-for a while now and...I just...I don't t-think I can c-carry on with her." He was on the brink of tears that night. I had asked him to take me with him but he just shook his head telling me I had to stay here because I had a life here. He hugged me before walking out of the front door leaving me with my mom. A-and then...the n-next morning I f-found out that he had been hit by a car and had d-died. I was only 12 then." I told Jimin. I was on the brink of tears but I didn't let him see it. I look at Jimin who had tears flowing down his cheeks. J-Jimin are you ok-, before I could even finish my sentence he engulfs me in a big hug.

"I-I'm so, so, s-sorry you had t-to go through th-that." he cried. I hugged him back as he cried for me. 

I-It's okay, baby. It's not your fault. I said. We stop hugging and I wipe the tears from his eyes. I couldn't help but notice all his features. His beautiful drown watery eyes, he cute noise, puffy cheeks, and beautiful pink plump lips but I quickly snap out of my state of mind when I heard him call my name. S-sorry. I said. 

"I-it's okay," he said blushing. We walk into the cafe and got something to eat.

(Timeskip)

(Jimin pov)

After spending the whole day with Jungkook we went back to our secret spot and got our bookbags. We said goodbye to each other and I walk home. I got home and was about to go to my room but I was stopped. "PARK JIMIN!" It was my mom. I turned around to see my mom and my dad staring at me with anger in their eyes.

Y-yes. I said. I didn't know what was happing.

"YOUR TEACHER CALLED US AND TOLD US THAT YOU WEREN'T IN SCHOOL TODAY!" My mother yelled. 

"WHERE WERE YOU?! AND WHAT'S THIS ABOUT YOU FAILING CLASSES?!" My father shouted.  I wanted to say something but nothing came to mind. I couldn't think of a good lie. "PARK JIMIN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SKIP SCHOOL AND ARE FAILING CLASSES!" My father shouted. He got up from the couch and walk closer to me.

I-I'm s-, before I could finish my sentence I felt a sharp pain across my cheek. I held my cheek in pain noticing that my mother had slapped me. 

"IS THIS THE SON WE RAISED YOU TO BE?!" She shouted. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" she yelled more. I felt tears began to rise. I couldn't take it anymore.

YOU GOT ME! I SKIP! BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT EVERY DAY I GET BEAT UP AND TEACHERS SEE IT BUT DO NOTHING! I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT BE MISERABLE BECAUSE MY PARENT'S PAY MORE ATTENTION TO WORK AND MY YOUNGER SIBLING THAN ME! AND I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BE THAT "PERFECT SON" YOU WANT! IT'S TOO MUCH! I yelled. All the pain and hurt I had been feeling came out then.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG MAN! YOU ARE GOING TO STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL AND START EXCELLING IN YOUR CLASSES AND YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME A LAWER!" my father yelled causing me to choke out more sobs.

"I DON'T WANNA BECOME A LAWER AND I'LL KEEP SKIPPING SCHOOL IF I WANT TO! At least then I can see my boyfriend cause he's the only person that truly loves me for me. I mumble the last part but my parents heard me. Another sharp pain was in flicked on my cheek.

"JIMIN! W-WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! ARE YOU POSEST?! ARE YOU MENTAL?! Y-YOUR GAY! H-H-H-HOW CAN YOU D-DO THIS TO US?!" My mother yelled as she shakes me back and forth before slapping me once more. I didn't realize that I had call Jungkook my boyfriend until then. I had, had enough. Tears were running down my cheeks and I couldn't take my fathers' and mothers' constant nagging. I cover my ears and push past them running out of my house.

To be continued...

Thanks for all your love and support!💛