Arcade

Jimin walks home that day. He felt happy because he had made a new friend. He has always struggled when it came to trusting people but something about Jungkook told him that he was trustworthy. When Jimin got home he ran upstairs to his room. He took out his phone and saw a whole bunch of Insta notifications. All the pain he had felt before came rushing back to him but then he remembers what Jungkook had called him. The thought made all the pain he felt disappear. Jimin decided to delete Instagram, he didn't want to remember that pain he felt and Jungkook's word's help him to make that decision. He never thought that someone would find him attractive. He never thought that someone would except him and love him despite the fact he was gay. His dad had spoken bad words about gay's and his mother also agreed with him, so, he never told them about his sexuality or what happens to him at school every day. In fact, he tries to avoid all contact with them if possible.

______________________

Jungkook walks into the house and puts down his bookbag. He saw his mother pass out on the dining table. Beer bottles all around her. He took this time to sneaks up to his room and text Jimin. He saw that Jimin had put his real name but he changed it.

______________________

Jungkook: Hey, beautiful

Beautiful🌹: Hey, Jungkook

Beautiful🌹: What's up?!

Jungkook: I wanted to know if I was going to see u tm

Beautiful🌹: U want 2??

Jungkook: Yes. Is that a problem?

Beautiful🌹: Nope. Do u wanna spend the whole day together like today??

Jungkook: Yes. 

Jungkook: Don't go to school just go to the spot

Beautiful🌹: Okay!

Beautiful🌹: I'm failing though...

Jungkook: I have C's in all my classes...

Beautiful🌹: Lucky....

Jungkook:  U don't have to go to school just do the work and turn it in...

Jungkook: You'll at least get C's

Jungkook: Anything above a 60 is passing grades.

Beautiful🌹: Your right! I'll do that.

Beautiful🌹: Thank you!

Jungkook: Anytime, beautiful 

______________________

Jungkook wanted to keep texting Jimin but he heard his mom called him. He quickly ended his conversation with Jimin and went downstairs to his mother. "Y-yes?" he said in a shaky voice.

"I'm going out! Clean this place up, and make sure dinners ready by the time I get back!" she yelled as he slip into some heels.

"What time will you be back?" he asks.

"Around 6. Get it done you brat," she said and left. Jungkook look t the time. He realized that it was already 5:00. He started to get to work, multi-tasking on everything.

(Timeskip)

By the time Jungkook was finished, it was 6:00. He decided to eat and do his homework. When he finished it was 6:43 but his mother was still not home. He took a bath and went to sleep not caring what time she was coming in or who she was coming with.

_______________________

Jimin and Jungkook both got up the next morning and got dress. They both went down to each of there schools and got their homework from each of their teachers and left the building. Luckily Jimin was able to avoid all the bullies and get out the building safely. Jimin and Jungkook both reach their secret spot and plop down on the grass. "Hey." Jungkook said breathlessly.

"Hey," Jimin reply back. "What should we do?" he asks. 

"Anything you want, beautiful," Jungkook said causing the older to blush.

" C-can we go to an arcade?" he asks. Jungkook smiled.

"Sure." He said. He got up and grad the smallers hand pulling him up. They left their bookbags and walk to the arcade. They played 20 questions to help them get to know each other better. When they got to the arcade both of their eyes lit up. They found a cool racing game and the competition was on. "Are you ready, beautiful?" Jungkook said flirtatiously making Jimin blush.

"S-stop...but, your on Jeon!"