Christmas Special

((A/N) just thought I'd let you all know that this chapter does not fit into the storyline at all. It's just a bit of fun I wrote for Christmas. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! If you don't celebrate Christmas, then happy Tuesday and have an amazing day, all of you! Love you all, thanks for reading and stay safe over the holidays!)

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,"

I was woken up by the sound of Micheal Buble playing over the speakers.

"Ashley!" Renée shouted as she and Marina ran in. "Wake up, it's Christmas!"

"I know..." I groaned, rolling over.

"Get up!" she pulled the blankets off me.

"No..." I complained into my pillow.

"Yes!" she dragged me from my bed. I fell with a thunk to the floor.

"Nnnnngggg, no..." I curled into a ball.

"Don't make me pour water on you." Marina threatened.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. I smirked and curled into a tighter ball.

"Oh, that's it." she laughed and sent a ball of water raining down on me.

However, it never hit me.

It hit the wall of wood I made over me and bounced back into her face, that last bit courtesy of Renée, as I found out later, who seemed to find this endlessly funny.

"Oi!" she shouted as I stood up, giggling. "How very rude of you!"

"What can I say, Rina." I shrugged. "I'm a rude person."

And I ran.

She chased me down the halls and into the living/common room.

"Louis!" I cried, hiding behind my friend who was already in there along with Ryker. "Hide me from Marina!"

"Marina?" he asked, appalled. "No way. I don't want to be in her  way."

"Ryker?" I pleaded.

"Hide behind me!" He deepened his voice jokingly. "I will protect you, damsel!"

"Oh, why thank you, my knight in shining armour!" I teased, hiding behind him.

"Where is the demon child?" Marina bellowed as she ran in.

"Who, Ashley?" Louis asked. "She's-"

"Nowhere to be found!" Ryker said in his 'knight' voice. "We have not seen her!"

Marina gave him a look. "She's behind you, isn't she?"

"Yeah..." Ryker said, stepping aside.

I gasped. "Some knight you are."

Marina ran at me. "I will make you pay!"

I laughed, taking off. "You gotta catch me first!"

We ran around, and around the room.

Glancing back at her, I laughed.

She laughed too, but her face quickly turned to horror as she looked in front of me. "Ash, look out-"

I turned back forwards and was met with a face of pine needles.

Marina fell on top of me as the Christmas tree, the one we had painstakingly decorated, fell to the floor with a thud.

Marina and I rolled off.

I looked at her.

"Oh no," we said together.

(A/N)

I know, another one, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all of you reading this. You guys give me happiness on the bad days.

Love you all, have a wonderful day, Merry Christmas again!

-Wanna be a Demiwitch