Chapter 2

I shoot up out of the bed when somebody knocked on the door of my room. I avoided to hear him spat out a word and just immediately took those things I needed on the mission and went out of my room by the window. I told him to inform me if Miki arrived to fetch me like she said, and now that he knocked on my door, that must mean that Yumi--who is Miki here is in here. I went in front of the house and she was there standing in front of the door waiting, she turned to my direction when she noticed me approaching.

"Good morning, Konohamaru-kun," she greeted with a smile.

I didn't said anything and just went to where she is then I grabbed her wrist to which she stared at me in wonder.

"Come on." I said and leaded the way.

"Aren't we going to leave a word to your grandpa that we're leaving?"

"No." I answered firmly.

"Hn? It seems like you're not in the mood. Have you and your grandpa gone into an argument?"

That's right..

My grandpa was alive which is supposed that he shouldn't be.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to him, but I managed to drag a conversation with him last night on our dinner, even if I don't want to.

I asked him what was happening, what happened, how could this be happening....I explained everything, even informed him the other issues that messes me.

He died a long time ago during the chunin exam, he sacrificed his life to save the village.

Miki was not an Uchiha and her father is Kakashi Hatake.

Chuchu is not our cat and his owner was Miki and the cat was dead and it was his fault that I and him went on a little argument about it for making Miki cry and lash out for killing her beloved cat for no reason.

And you know what? He just laughed at it all and said it was just a dream.

Good grief, if that was a dream and how come it was been so real?!

If there is this something to call it a dream, it should be what was happening now.

If this is a dream, then when will I wake up?

"Is something wrong? Konohamaru-kun?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"We've finally arrived at the main gate, but we also are supposed to wait for the others." she informed.

Maybe if I asked this Yumi--who is Miki here, I could gain some idea what is happening to this world.

I stopped walking, so did she, and I turned to face her.

"Say, Miki."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever feel that something?"

"Something what exactly?"

"That something's wrong, like you are not from this world?"

She tilts her head, "If I'm not from this world, then where am I supposed to live?" she asked and judging in her facial expression she was so clueless.

"You see, I had a friend who also has your first name, and she also had the same facial features like you, but she died when we were still young and she was Kakashi Hatake's daughter. And then another person showed up after two years of Miki's death, her name is Yumi, Yumi Asakura, she looks exactly like Miki but she is the fifth hokage's daughter. And after this whole thing that you showed up on my window----"