Waynidea

DetectiveMaps: Got a mystery that needs to be solved? Contact the Gotham Academy Detective Club! We'll solve it!

And if your Batman.. PLEASE LET US HELP YOU IN ANYWAY!

 PLEASE LET US HELP YOU IN ANYWAY!

Likes: 49 Comments: 39

-----------------------------------------

Firery_Silver: Maps...

DetectiveMaps: ???

Firery_Silver: We never agreed to this.

DetectiveMaps: Oh come on Olive! How else are we going to get Batman's attention.

TennisKyle: Maps you barely know the man! You have to be more careful around strangers!

DetectiveMaps: Kyle! Batman is not a stranger! He even helped me back to my dorm once!

TennisKyle: He did what now?

AmericanPickersColton: I wouldn't mind, as long as he pays for it and all.

DamiisCute: I'd say Batman wouldn't want to any help from your pathetic club.

DetectiveMaps: I would take offense from that... But Damian what is that name!?

DamiisCute: Don't talk about my f*cking name! This website is foolish and won't let me change it!

TennisKyle: Wow.. Watch your language? Maps do you even know this person???

DetectiveMaps: It's my friend Damian! The rich kid! :D

DamiisCute: Friend? I'd never be friends with someone as foolish as you.

DetectiveMaps: I will personally go to your home and use your hand as a tissue if you don't take that back!

Toddie123: Oh my god! Yo +DickieBird the brat has a friend! Can you believe it!?

DickieBird: OMG! Dami! And it's a normal person as well!

DetectiveMaps: Normal person????? Normal!?!?!?!

TimTechSupport: I'm genuinely suprised Damian has friends that he hasn't made death threats towards.

TennisKyle: Death threats???

AmericanPickersColton: Wasn't this post supposed to be about the Detective Club. This conversation is totally off topic, how am I supposed to get a motive to break into a locked room with all this off topicness? Also lowkey if you need me to be your local lock picker or distraction or whatever, I require a fee of 100 dollars.

Firery_Silver: Colton, did you use that whole comment just to advertise?

AmericanPickersColton: Yeah?

CastASpill: Colton that is rediculous. If you're going to advertise you should've add a bit of more interesting dark magic.

AmericanPickersColton: Yeah whatever, f*ck you Pomeline. How do you even add dark magic to a comment???

DetectiveMaps: Colton!!!

AmericanPickersColton: ???

TennisKyle: Language!

Toddie123: Oh my god, how did Demon Spawn get such innocent friends???

TimTechSupport: Beats me.

DamiisCute: Todd! Drake! Get out of here!

Toddie123: Nope!

DetectiveMaps: Damian I'm almost at your house to use your hand as tissue because of that insult you did a few comments back!

DamiisCute: You disgusting child!

DetectiveMaps: Do you want me to spit on it as well?

DamiisCute: Disgusting! But it doesn't matter, you can't anyways! I'm not even home.

TimTechSupport: Oh, no he's home.

DamiisCute: Drake! I will burn you!!

TimTechSupport: Cool.

------

Howdy! Tis me! Let's see, uh the questions from last chapter will be answered soon, I'm sorta kinda drawing those! So yeet!

And the characters other than the BatFamily characters are from Gotham Academy! If you ever get the chance I highly recommend reading it! It's extremely cute, and the issue with Damian and Maps is actually hilarious!

Lastly! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! And have a fantastic day to those who do not!

-Bay