WattPad

Damian And The Fairy Princess By Dick Grayson! Age 25

Dami's POV:

I was flying in the wood cus Imma fairy. And I saw this pretty red head girl in my flying path. I stopped and sat on a red and white poke dotted mushroom with a big smile on my face.
She looked up me with the most beutiful smile.
"Hia!!! My name is Roseline!" She said. I looked at her with a smile.
"My name is Damian Wayne." I told her. She then kissed me on the cheek cuz I was so cute.
"Are you THE Damian Wayne!!!! The son of King of Fairies Bruce Wayne?" She asked happil. I told her yes!
"Wanna come to my house??" She asked. And I said....

Find out next time! Will Dami say yes??? Or will he say noooooo? Find out next time in tomorrow's chapter!!!!!!!

Votes: 5 Comments: 6

RedWritingHood: OMG! This is amazing!!! I love it! Keep it up DickieBird!!!!

OfficialDamian: WTF!?! GRAYSON WHAT IS THIS!?!
2 Replies
DickWriteson: It's a fanfiction about you Little D!!!

OfficialDamian: Grayson you suck.

RedRobinYum: If you can't do grammar and if you can't spell my little sister's name right! You shouldn't be on here at all!
1 Reply:

_-SongBird-_: Timothy! Be nice!!! Either know it does have really bad grammar...

Rosalina belongs to ForeverMyself_ ^.^