Chapter 15

*nashs pov*

So today is finally the day. I have finally decided to text tiana and ask her out

(N-Nash, T-Tiana)

N- Hey tiana it's Nash

T- Oh hey Nash! What's up?

N- Oh nothing I was just wondering if 7 was an okay time to pick you up?

T- sure!

N- okay perfect. Dress casual. Tonight is a surprise

T- okay see you then.

And in that moment I knew that I had to make tiana like me. I have to make sure she is mine. She is perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lindsey's pov*

"Shawn stop!" I giggle while tearing up from all the laughter

"Not until you say you love me" shawn fights back

"Okay okay!" I give in. "I love you!"

Me and shawn lay in his hotel room. Samantha texted me saying she was going to be with jack and tiana texted me saying she was going to be with Nash so I took this opportunity to spend some alone time with shawn. Being that we only have a few more days together, we need all the time we can get.

As shawn and I lay next to each other, I see his phone going off like crazy.

"Shawn why is your phone blowing up so much?" I ask

"Oh it's nothing" he says. His voice almost shaky.

I demand for his phone and unlock it. What I saw leaves me in total shock.

"What the hell is this shawn?" I ask with tears flooding my eyes.

"Listen it's nothing, she doesn't mean anything."

"Means nothing my ass" I say while getting up and storming out of the room.

As I walk down the hall to go back to my room I start thinking. I can't be completely mad yet because I really don't know what happened. But I am still mad and I need some time to myself.

As I walk in the room I see tiana getting ready for what I assume is her date with nash.

"Hey girl!" tiana says with excitement

"Hey" I say with a long face

"Something's wrong" she says.

I let myself explain what happened and she listened. That's what I love about tiana and Sam. They know how to listen. While I talk to her I get cut off by a knock on the door.

"I think that's nash" tiana says while she gets up and fixes her skirt

As she opens the door, both of our mouths drop. He looked stunning in that blue tux with his blonde streak looking brighter than ever.

"You two have fun" I tell them

"You too, I'll text you later" tiana says, then leaves.

I'm really happy for them. I hope their date works out. It just sucks that we are only here on vacation for 2 more days. all I know is that I need sleep and with that I change into sweats and fall into a deep long sleep.