Plot

"Ichigo, at first we thought that perhaps you could be pregnant..."
Ichigo stood still as a statue, her eyes wide and shocked.
"But because of your Mew genes, it is impossible for you to be impregnated by a human, at least while the aliens are still a threat to Earth."
Ichigo was shocked to say the least.
"So...?"
"There are no signs of any damage commited by Aoyama... You will be fine."
Kisshu flew over and hugged Ichigo, while Pie stood next to Ryou with his iconic stern face, while Taruto stood in the doorway looking like he had just seen a ghost... poor kid.
Apparently the aliens had overheard the whole thing.
One by one they left the room until it was only Kisshu and Ichigo.
"So then, what about my weird cravings?"
Kisshu laughed. "Ichigo, that's just your love for food combined with your body being exhausted from... recent events. And as you are part cat part human who knows what kind of cravings you might experience!"
Ichigo couldn't help but giggle at this.
"Honestly, that does sound about right..."
Ichigo could see the tears flow down Kisshu's face and he smiled, his amber eyes lit up in joy.
"Sooo.... You hungry?"
"Starving" agreed Ichigo.
The two made their way to the kitchen, where Ryou and Pie were discussing something, probably some smart idea or theory.
Kisshu floated up to one of the top cupboards where he threw some packets of crisps down to Ichigo while he himself gathered an armful of snacks.
"Looks like Ichigo isn't the only pregnant one around here..." Ryou commented.
Pai elbowed him in the ribs, and a small smile crossed his face.
"WOW, you made Pai smile?!" Kisshu feigned a look of surprise.
"You two are so meant for each other."
With that Kisshu grabbed Ichigo and teleported back to her room.
Pai mentally facepalmed as he sighed, "Idiots..."

It had been two weeks since Ichigo's arrival at the ship, and she couldn't be happier. But suddenly Ryou ran into the room, "Alien activity has been spotted on Earth!"

Merry Christmas to everyone, and thank you to Minda who helped me with ideas and made videos on my story! Next update soon~