the truth

Kisshu reached where ichigo was laying, terrified, and he knelt down to face her, eye to eye.
"Why?" He whispered, his amber eyes quivering in sadness.
"You could have DIED. Why? Why cut yourself? If your friends hadn't kicked the door down and we hadn't decided to visit earth, it would have been too late by now.
The floor was covered in your blood when we found you."
By now Ichigos chest was rising and falling dramatically, and her breath was ragged.
After a couple of minutes, however, she took a few deep breaths and steadied her voice and replied, " why shouldn't I have? My life is gone. I don't fight, I didnt have any reason to live after you left."
The red haired girl closed her eyes and forced braveness into her voice as she carried on, " I'm sorry. I missed you. I never realised how much I loved you until it was too late."
Kisshus face never changed as he got up and walked to the door, saying, "you aren't the ichigo I love".
Ichigo gasped as he left the room, his hands clenched into fists, and she simply scrunched up into a ball and cried, cried until she passed out from exhaustion and she could squeeze no more tears out.
It was then she experienced an emotion she had felt before, when she cut herself. But this time, it was ten times worse. Cut that, it was a hundred times worse. It was the feeling of her life crumbling away, the emotion of hopelessness.