diary entry #9

6.48pm

i wake up that morning to see a reply from jieun.

ji.eun; hoe, i'm really sorry that i didn't know how you truly feel. i didn't that you actually felt like that when you're with them. you always looked happy and i just don't want to ruin things for you. i'm really sorry for the misunderstanding, hoe.

i really didn't know what to feel because is she gonna continue being my friend? i was really confused.

w0ny0ungg; i'm sorry too hoe, i didn't know you were feeling like that. i was too oblivious of you and i just ended up hurting you. im really sorry hoe.

on the other hand, i'm really greatful that i got to apologise to jieun for all my ugly actions. i was really mean and i didnt know i hurt someone.

it was a school day so i got up and got ready for school. i was going to meet nayoung before school started. it has just become a thing after nayoung messaged me to go to school with her since she might freak out if she sees siwoo on the way to school. i followed her one day and the next and the next day until today.

i can say that's one reason why i cant really hang out with jieun much. her mornings are now free since she quit the student counsel a few months ago. but i'm preoccupied accompanying nayoung.

i didn't plan much for today. it just a day when i'm gonna be very awkward with jieun. i'm gonna see her and i'm just gonna imagine yesterday night. it's really gonna be very off.

i see jieun early in the morning when i was with nayoung and the god knows how badly i wanna run to jieun. but after everything, it would be very awkward. i watch her the whole entire time.

"hoe" i turn back to see jieun holding some kinder bueno, my favorite.

we were already in class after the morning assembly.

"hoe" i came in for a hug and i couldn't help but shed a tear. i hug her so tight and long and i didn't want to let go.

jieun and i always hug when we see each other. tighter and longer as the days we don't see each other grows by. i never get any hugs from hyeri and my other friends so it's really nice to hug someone.

"sorry" we sat together and we just laugh it off. i say thank you for the kinder bueno and went back to my place.

i suddenly had planned to spend the day with jieun today to catch up on things we missed.

unfortunately, hyeri was feeling emotional. as a friend of them, it's really hard to part away from her when she need me to comfort her. i gave her a little pat on the back and told bora and sinbi to cover up for me.

i spent the entire day with jieun. i told jieun why didn't come to school. and she tells me small details of her life.

i'm more into small talks in real life and it's really nice to have a best friend to talk to.

[ a very short chapter hehe merry christmas ]

[ vote and comment, follow for updates on book updates progress too hehe ]