Chapter 24: The car crash

So, after the chitchat, I've decided to go to a mall and tried to calm myself. I've got into the shower, a warm shower, and dry up myself. As I got out, I walk to my closet and pick: pink and white checkered plaid skirt, insert by a loose long sweater, got myself a timberland boots, and fix my hair into a haft braid ponytail.

I got out and notice, everyone is not there, but left me a yellow sticky note on the fridge, which still smells like blood inside. Then I read the note.

Dear little sister,

Exo have something to do for our next comeback, we won't be back until dinner, so make sure you eat. And don't get skinny. Also Shin left with us, but she went home, cause her mom just arrive from her business trip. I left some money on the counter, just in case...

Don't get skinny,

Suho oppa

Ok, I got annoyed by the 'don't get skinny' thing. Geez, I am in my perfect shape oppa! So don't mind my body!

Aish... Stress... Huhuhuh....

I went out and walk down the sidewalk, it take approximately 20 minutes. I'm too bored to walk! So I decided to take a taxi and drove me to the mall, since it's been awhile as I been staying at my house with a lot of trouble.

"Miss we're here," the driver smile as I held some money. I walk out the door and face the mall. It's been awhile. I also remember the incident with Kris, as I bump into him after chasing with those crazy fangirls. Those memories didn't left me, but became as a pendant on my necklace.

I walk around the mall, and it brings me happy memories. But some memories will just passed away like dust in air. Every walk I take, which makes me feel those pass times. I just want to cry here, but it's not a perfect place to cry.

"Hey miss," a unfamiliar guy approach me, "you drop your wallet."

He hand me my wallet, which surprise me. I slowly took it and place it in my bag, and blush a little. This is embarrassing!

"Thanks, by the way, I'm Choi," I shook out my hand leading a small smile on my face.

"I'm--"

"Hyung, stop with the chitchat. Let's go," one of the guys, maybe his friends, called him.

"Sorry, I've got to go. Maybe I'll see you around," he said and wavy me goodbye. I wavy back and looked at my hand, as I drop it tiredly.

He's handsome, and manly to look at. He has a very gentleman personality and a kind hearted guy too. He also good in fashion, which can make me fell in love with his outfit, but no way. I've just meet him today.

I shake my head and began to scroll down the mall. Looking at every store, food stalls, including the department store.

I've check the time it's already pass lunch, and I'm very hungry. I took my phone, checking for any notifications. And found 20+ texted by Suho, Chanyeol, including Xiumin. Why are this guy worried about me? Aish...

I have a great time, and I decided to head home. Since I'm bored already.

~at home~

After the mall, I lay myself into my bed after I change my outfit to my comfy clothes. Just lone grey hoodie and some floral pajamas, since I've nowhere to go.

*phone vibrates*

I check the ID and its Suho calling me. Swiping it lazily and talk to him.

C: Wae?

SH: why aren't you replying my text messages along with Chanyeol and Xiumin hyung?