Chapter 7 (EXO and VIXX)

Choi Ji Hyun POV

Argh... Why is school so BORING?!!!! I can't stand this...

"Ok, that is our lesson for today... class your dismissed" our teacher announced.

UGH!!! THANK YOU!!! I AM GOING TO DIE ON THIS...

I pack my stuff and I saw Yong. I think she is waiting for me?? Is she?

"Annyeong~!"

"Oh hi!!! Lets go home together??" she asked me.

"Ne~! Lets go!!" I said.

>>>>>>>> fast forward <<<<<<<<<

I was at home doing my homework, until some one knock at my door.

"Choi, time for dinner" Chanyeol said as he peep through the door, I stop my work and went down stairs.

Went I went down... I saw Xiumin and Luhan transforming into vampires, D.O and Baekhyun are reading books, Lay and Tao are sleeping on the couch, Chen and Chanyeol are transforming into wolves, Suho and Sehun are playing outside, while I am with Kai... Hmm... (A/N: I did not put Kris here, because he left EXO... I am so sorry ~_~)

"Come here, Choi, I have something for you," Kai drag me to the dancing room.

"Oh... what do you want??" I asked Kai.

"This" Kai kiss me in the lips... HE KISS ME IN THE LIPS!!!

Oh no... Chanyeol will get angry at me... I swear to that giant...

"YAH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!" I shouted.

"I am so sorry... I am in love with you," Kai said and he hug me. I am starting to blush *^^*

"Omoo~! you are blushing!! HAHAHA!!" Kai laugh as he pull out the hug.

"Yah!! Stop it!!"

Chanyeol peep through the door.

"Choi are you alright??" Chanyeol asked me. He must be worry about me.

"Hehehe!! I am fine Yeollie!! Don't be worry," I fake smile.

Chanyeol left, but Kai keeps on staring at me... He looks weird to me...

"Hey Choi, want to dance with me???" He asked me. I nod my head and I come closer to Kai... and we began to dance without any music.

@@@@@@@@ Xiumin POV @@@@@@@@

Me and Luhan are at the woods with Chanyeol and Chen, one of our elders called us for a meeting

"Hyung are you sure we will go their?? I think it is a trap..." Chen asked... hmm... I think he is right... there will be a trap

"Hey guys!"

We turn around... and saw N, Hongbin, and Ken from VIXX our previous friend!

"Hey! No time see!! What brings you here??" I asked N

"We are going to the elders... They called us for a meeting"

"Same with us!" Chanyeol speak up

"Hmm... lets go togerther! shall we?" Luhan asked them and they nod their heads

@@@@@@@@@@@@ Fast forward to the temple @@@@@@@@@@@@

"All vampires and wolves come to the temple, NOW!!" the king's guard called everyone

Until all people come to the temple for a meeting... All doors are close so that no one can go out!

"The king is sick... His powers are weak! So he told his servants to call every one to go here, at the temple, we are going to get your power and give to our precious king" his messenger told us, we are all shock! And I want my life! I don't want to give it to the king! ARGH!!! I HATE IT!!!!