Prologue

1000-

An idea was created. An idea that would change humanity and it's ideals forever.

1050-

The idea is drafted. It takes the form of a human.

1100-

The idea is advanced and a name is considered.

1150-

The name is given. Project Ash.

1151-1700-

As different cultures and eras conquer life, they are recorded in books and pages, while Project Ash's design is kept safe and advanced through the ages.

1750-

Project Ash is being taken seriously worldwide, several creators are willing to make it.

1800-

The plan for Project Ash is revealed. All of the details have been specified.

1801-1900-

Several breakthroughs are happening in the tech world. People believe this is because of Project Ash.

1950-

Pokemon nature is being adapted in Project Ash.

1970-

The Regional Professors and Scientists come together to begin to construct Project Ash. They use digital bytes of information and make it into an embryo.

2000-

Every memory and ability of the Internet is in the digital embryo. With the technology they have, they bring it to life as a baby.

2005-

Project Ash, the fictional character who everyone wanted to be real, was now alive. Human skin, computer mind. The child is given to a couple in the Kanto Region to raise. When his body stops developing (age 15), so will his age.

2010-

The couple who own the Project have lost contact with the creators. The 1000-year-old character who was loved by so many was now missing.

But he will be found.