And by the way, how long that I've been on the floor and why I could still feel the pain of being knocked on the window and fell on the floor?

It was night when that happened, and today the sun was high on the sky.

"You're not even close, but I am named, Miki."

"Miki?"

She nodded in response.

I sat erectly on the floor where we are at the moment and I checked her facial features carefully.

She had those onyx eyes, the long silky raven hair, her fair skin tone..

"What?" She asked laughing a little like she was describing me already as 'weird.'

I shook the thoughts out of my head, before I could be carried away by my thoughts. "That's what brought you here?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked.

"You said before you left the last time that I'll wait for you here, because you're going to tell me something, so I did. You also told me that I'll wake Kyo if you arrived."

"Oh!" She says, knocking her right fist downward on her left palm, getting what I really mean, "What I am going to tell you is that your team and my team are assigned on a joint mission. And as for waking Kyo.........ahhmm..." she tilts her head slightly, "Who's Kyo by the way?" (・・?)

I slap my hand on my face, and just simply pointed where my bed is. I thought she really just got what I really mean, how can she forgot about Kyo? It's so disappointing.(-‸ლ)

I heard her stood up and ran towards my bed which is I couldn't bring myself to care about it, because I couldn't move on from the thought that she wan't on herself.

"Chuchu~!!"

(O.O)?!!

Chuchu?

I turned to look at her direction, and there she is, cuddling the chubby cat and the cat just lazily greet her a 'meow' and I am still here, can't even get anything what was really going on.

Where is Kyo?

And hello? Chuchu was dead a long time ago!

And why does that cat was even here? Isn't it supposed to where she lives? Chuchu is her cat, and she lives to where Kakashi-sensei is.

So is that means, she was actually Miki?

No, of course she isn't. 

I can't deny the fact that I continuously assume Yumi as Miki, I even sometimes call her 'Miki' in public, even in front of her mother, the fifth hokage. And now, she introduced herself as Miki?

It's a joke!

"Miki?" I called, trying it out if that was actually her name.

"Yes?" She asked, but her attention was still on the cat that doesn't even look like it's  interested to play with her.

"How come you're still alive?"

Her eyes immediately turned to me, looking at me full of confusion of all those things. "You...you....hmm.." (Q ﹏ Q)

"O-oi.." I immediately ran into her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that---"

"You want me dead? wahhh...How could you!"  。゚(゚∩'﹏'∩゚)゚。

And now she's crying? Really now (-_____-)

Neither Yumi or Miki is as crybaby as she is.