Broken Heart ❤️

Start from the beginning

Layla: I'm glad Nikki is finally going to give a second chance

Kelly: Well she didn't say second chance she said she would hear him out !

Nattie: Yeah but knowing Nikki and John they will get back together !

Kelly: Really ?

Layla: Yeah or else why would they spend the night together if Nikki really didn't love him she would have kicked him out of her room last night but no she gave into her passion and desire for John !

Nattie: Yeah and it's obvious he was so jealous last night when Nikki wouldn't leave Cody's side !

Layla: She got pretty toasted though haha

Nattie: Yeah but Cody told me he was able to sober her up a bit cause he bought her like to big things of coffee ! So when she got to the hotel she was able to say where she was and what she was doing !

Kelly: Well that's good hopefully they get back together !!

Layla: I have a feeling she's the one but who knows !!

Kelly: Let's see !

She walks away and goes back to her room !

Kelly's Pov

I have to be his new girlfriend I just have to be he can't date anyone but me ! I'll make sure Nicole never comes back into his life ! I'll be the last one !

4 Months later

Kelly is walking into the arena with all she has ready to get John to her she had on her favorite black dress on with her red stilettos when she walked in all the guys looked at her and whistled at her she ignored them all because non of them were John !

Nikki's Pov

Me and Brie decided to come surprise everyone today ! By coming to the show as Cody's special guest but he didn't know either and since Bruno and I were near by we decided why not ! He's busy recording his new song I already recorded my part of the song but they still haven't decided who's doing the other part so they have me with them until they decide also me and Brie are going to be in Trey Songz new music video so either way I get to work with him ! I haven't had time to talk to John but we email each other whenever we can and we haven't really discussed us getting back together but we talk and that's what matters !

Kelly walks into the guys locker room and finds that John is all by himself so she goes in to sit next to him

Kelly: Hey John

John: Hey Kelly what's up ?

Kelly: Uh not much just a little bored !

John: You have a match tonight ?

Kelly: Yeah but it's in the middle so I have time to get ready you ?

John: Main event !

Kelly: Nice

Front of the arena

Brie: Feels nice to be here !

Nikki: I know I'm going to go find John !

Brie: I knew you would !

Nikki: I really have missed him !

Brie: I know go on I'll let the girls know were here !!

Nikki: Okay thanks sis !

With Kelly and John

Kelly gets up and sits on Johns lap

John: Um Kelly what are you doing ?

Kelly: Something I should have done a really long time ago !