[ merry christmas! ]

christmas special!
ft. me

merry christmas and a happy new year to you all, please enjoy your day!

💟

"guys wait! no wait, tsukki that's for [y/n]!"

"no, this dinosaur plushie is now mine."

"no wait, kunimi-kun please don't sleep here, hinata! please stop jumping! you'll bump your head in the ceiling!"

"what nea-cha--ouch!!"

"see i told you--wait kenma no, that's not a gaming console!"

"it looks like one.."

"nea-san,"

the redheaded sighed loudly before turning to akaashi,

"yes?"

"when do we put the soy sauce?" the ravenhaired asked calmly, the redhaired female knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"soy sauce? wait, for what?"

"for the spaghetti." the male stated causing the girl to facepalm.

"don't worry akaashi-san, i already put it in." shirabu popped his copperhead out the kitchen door,

"wait, you what?" nea panicked and slapped her forehead lightly.

"what's wrong?" semi patted nea's shoulder, the girl stared at the silverhead helplessly.

"they putted soy sauce in a freaking spaghetti." the female cried out, shaking her head.

"eh? i was the one who told them. am i wrong?" semi innocently cocked his head to the side, which earned a groan from the girl.

"just be sure to bring [y/n] to a hospital after she eats." nea left them and trudged her way to the backyard.

"kuroo? bokuto? what are you guys doing?" the bedheaded and the owlheaded stood straight, almost as if they were not caught throwing the christmas balls around.

"oh we were just..picking up the balls. yeah, picking up.." kuroo awkwardly raised the balls that he was about to throw earlier.

"yes. yes. the balls accidentally fell off the christmas tree so we..uhm..kind of  picked them up." bokuto added, picking up some balls nervously smiling at the female.

nea sighed and shrugged off their lame excuse, "where's ushijima by the way?"

"over here." the redheaded lass made her way to the tall man,

"how's the barbeq--oh." the girl immediately stopped speaking the moment she saw the burnt barbeques.

"it's good, i think it's tasty." the male replied and turned his atenttion back to the barbeque he was grilling.

"oh yes, looks yummy." nea nervously chuckled and a hand patted her shoulder.

"yes, daichi?" she asked the male, daichi smiled and pointed at the house.

"sorry for tsukishima, i convinced him that he can't claim the dinosaur plushie because it's your gift for [y/n] and gladly, he didn't say anything about it." he explained apologetically, nea smiled and nodded her head. quickly saying a 'thank you' and checks her phone that buzzed.

from: oikawoaaah!
to: neamaziiing!

nea-channnn, we're like 6 blocks away from your house, better get readyyy! and yes, i already picked up our lovely [y/n] from her house!

the female excitedly texted back and called for the atenttion of the boys,

"guys, get ready oikawa is coming with [y/n]!"

-

"[y/n]-chan, we're here!" oikawa excitedly announced, earning a smack from iwaizumi and a chuckle from the mentioned girl.

"aww iwa-chan."

"shut up, shittykawa."

"now, now, don't fight today, it's christmas after all." you said while getting off the car.

you immediately received a hug from a familiar redheaded girl,

"yes, that's right so.." the girl pulled away from the hug, her big smile greeting you.

"merry christmas!" you smiled at her enthusiasm, pulling away from the hug as well.

"merry christmas too ne--"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS [Y/N]!!!"

you turned your head and saw a bunch of familiar boys waving at you at the front door of nea's house.

"Come in, we have gifts for you!" hinata excitedly said, earning a smack from kageyama.

"you're not supposed to tell her that, idiot!" he said in a hushed tone.

"it's okay," you and the girl beside you chuckled,

"oh yes right, i cooked something for you! come inside," nea pulled you inside and right there, you knew.

christmas sure is merry if it means spending the day with them.

and you're going to enjoy this day,

"oh, just be careful when eating the food fukurodani and shiratorizawa made for you.."

and well, maybe being careful not to food poison yourself.

💟

sorry if it came out late and short,
i hope this is enough!

merry christmas again guys!