Nagisa × Shy! Reader

A/N: Just so you know, there might be spelling/grammar errors because I'm using my tablet -.- but I hope I'll be getting a laptop this year maybe so yeah. Let's do this...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Reader P.O.V

*sigh* Today is my first day at Iwatobi high was not very fun for you, because my parents just transferred me in the middle of the year. If I get lost, my shyness will prevent me to ask anyone for help. I chose to always eat lunch on the roof, as far away from anyone.

Who would want to be friends with a girl like me? *ring a ding ding* Time to go hide away from everyone. Grabbing my bento, I headed toward the roof.

I sat down getting settled in my cute little spot. I see a kid, who is pretty cute, run at me. Please don't notice me. "KYAAA" the cute little guy just tripped over me! What do I do?! I got up, bowed and apologized. "It's not your fault, I didn't see you there! I gotta get going though, see ya!" the penguin like boy told me.

The cute little blonde boy zoomed off. Dang, he was kind of hot. I felt my cheeks burning, I can't believe I thought that.

~~Woop Next Dayyy~~

Walking to the station to get to school, all I could think was him! He wouldn't like me, would he? I didn't even get his name or introduce myself! UGH

BAM! Why does this always happen! The same boy from yesterday was looking down at me, offering his hand. I grasped it, hoping me hands weren't clamy. "Oh, hey! It's you again! You know you should watch where you're going or you could get hurt." Here's my chance! "Sorry, you're right. What's your name by the way. My name is (l/n) (y/n)." You held out your hand (awkwardly) for him to shake. He took it and shook it. "My name is Hazuki Nagisa, but just call me Nagisa. Want to walk to the station together?"

Wait, what. *fangirl mode activated*

"Sure!" After a few minutes Nagisa asked "Does this mean that we're friends?" Dang it. I got friend zoned. "I think so..." The rest of our walk was silent and a bit awkward.

Once I got in the classroom, I saw some familiar golden hair a few seats in front of me. Nagisa is in my class!? Hot dang.

A few months went past and Nagisa and I became very close. He even introduced me to the swim club, but he called me shy and awkward. I got a bit mad at first but, he was right.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!!" The cute little blonde boy was running right towards me, dragging Rei along with him. "Come with us to get icecream!" His cute little eyes staring at me with hope. "I guess, I don't have anything to do to-" did he just cut me off!? :O "that's great come on!"

What's with him today? He's been avoiding me all day. When I tried to talk to him at lunch, he didn't look at me. Now he wants to take me on a date? Is this a date?

Crap, I don't have any money! "Nagisa wait, I don't have any money" "That's okay (y/n)-chan. I can buy you one!" Isn't this what couples do? Or is it just a friendly gesture?

Eating the delicious (fave/flavor) icecream Nagisa bought me, Rei spoke up. "It appears that I have to leave, to do some....things. Goodbye Nagisa-kun, (y/n)-kun."

That was weird, but hey, it's Rei. He stood up awkwardly and walked away. I glanced at Nagisa, who looks nervous. "Nagisa, are you okay, you usually aren't li-" "(Y/N)-CHAN I LIKE YOU A LOT AND I THING YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"Heck yeah!" Did that just make me sound desperate!?  Did I say t-

He's hugging me. HE'S HUGGING ME. I wrapped my arms around him, smiling the biggest smile of my entire life.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I hope this wasnt too bad! So I just wanna get this out there: Please don't request lemons, cuz I'm not going to do them. Sorreh. Request in the comments and all that jazz.

I'm currently working on ~

¤Haruka × Reader

K so byeeee