"Good choice," Gemma smirked. "And you?"

"I'm good," he laughed loudly.

Gemma nodded. "Take some for her now."

"No, I want her to be surprised," he said, slightly embarrassed.

"Is Piney ready?"

"Yeah," Opie told her. "He's ready, excited, I think."

"We all need this," Gemma suggested, "Not just you and Eva."

"Yeah, I think you're right." Opie leaned over and gave Gemma a hug. "Thanks, Gem."

She smiled and gave him a tight squeeze. "You know, you owe it all to me, I'm the one that hired her."

Opie raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. "Didn't Tara suggest her though?"

Gemma glared at him. "Don't you dare, Ope."

He laughed and raised his hands. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"Get out of here," she huffed. "I'll see you in a few days."

--

While Opie ran errands and completed the few last minute preparations that were necessary, Eva and Piney were at the house with Harry and Tara. She had been released just about a week before but she was still hurting physically and emotionally. It was a big adjustment.

"Piney, you be the judge," Tara chuckled. "Eva isn't sure."

Holding his grandson in his arms Piney looked up to see Eva slowly making her way out of the kitchen. She wore a champagne pink tea length dress, pinned and marked in a few spots, and an anxious expression.

"The scars are too much, right? You can still see them?" She asked nervously. "There's a little jacket," she stammered. "It's vintage, from the 50s, it will hide the scars."

"I think you look beautiful," Piney said gruffly.

"Thank you," she said with her voice cracking.

"No one is perfect," Tara chuckled, "You have some minor, badass, scars and Opie has that face."

Eva laughed at that, a genuine, hearty laugh, and nodded. "It's true," she chuckled. "Is this crazy? It's been a few weeks and we've already planned everything."

"Does it feel crazy?" Tara asked her sagely.

"No, that's why I think it is!" Eva huffed. "You know, that whole thing, you don't think you're being crazy when you actually are!"

"I think this is the least crazy thing that's happened recently," Tara told her.

Eva beamed and nodded. "I'm marrying him."

"You are," Piney laughed. "You can't back out now."

"Never," she assured him. "And the paperwork? The divorce will be final and all?"

Tara smirked and nodded. "Jax has that all taken care of. You have nothing to worry about, Eva."

"Not anymore," she remarked with a grin. "Thank you," she turned to Piney, "Both of you."

"Come on, no crying," Tara chided teasingly. "I have to get this back for the final few stitches."

Eva scurried out to change and Tara looked at Piney with a sigh of relief. "One big party to mark a new year. I think it's the perfect ending to this mess."

"I couldn't agree more," he said. Looking down lovingly at Harry. "We're all ready to move on."