Baby mama project

Raleigh Everly Kennedy had always had a mind of her own. She had never really found a place where she fit in, so she made her own. Her crazy, imaginative, and over active mind.

In order to get into the college of her dreams she must not only pass, but ace her final assignment. The dreaded mandatory senior report. Tired of the cliche assignments you see year after year, Raleigh decides to make a twist and create her own project. The baby mama project, to be exact.

We've all heard of stories where the goodie two shoes gets knocked up and ends up with her very own happily ever after. But no one ever asks about the dad's. Many of them are left with a child after the mother decides she cannot handle a child. Having an older sister who went through this, Raleigh wants to know more. So she searches her town for the perfect contestant. Dane Calloway.

He's was a golden boy until her knocked up the school slut Candace Ricker and they both received a bit more than they bargained for. With no sense of boundaries Raleigh begins to grow closer to Dane and his daughter, earning his trust and maybe even some feelings. But when she realizes she's in too deep it might just be too late and she's left to decide what's more important, her future, or a chance at more than love, a family.