Chapter 3

*WARNING* - this part includes a sex scene but im sure you guise won't mind. :)

ENJOY :)

“Where do you want to go” Ella asked.

“Let’s go to The Dot, I’ve heard good things about that place”.

“What the fuck is The Dot we are not going there we are going to Fusion Gateway”

“Ok Since it isn’t you birthday I guess you can pick” I said sarcastically

Ella rolled her eyes at me but I didn’t say anything because my day was going well so far. We arrived at Fusion Gateway and there was a long line, good job Ella.

“Nice Choice Ella now well never get in” I said.

“Oh shut up the line is not that long it could be longer”

“If it were any longer we wouldn’t get in till Christmas”

“Oh shut up and let me think of something” she said scrunching her face up.

Suddenly I heard a loud scream and I looked at Ella with wide eyes and we both gave each other a “what the fuck” look. But then I saw the reason for the commotion, it was Harry and his band.

“Hey stranger” I yelled before he got into the limo.

He glimpsed over, smiled and walked over to me and Ella almost had a heart attack.

“Hey Brooklyn what are you doing here” he said with a smirk

“Oh my friend here suggested we come here but the line is long so we were thinking about leaving soon”

“Well if you’re leaving you can come with us if you want”

“You can stay here but I going with them” Ella said running to the limo.

“And you” Harry said holding out his hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand as we walked into the limo. “Everyone this is Brooklyn and her friend. Brooklyn and her friend this is everyone” Harry said as we got inside the limo and we smiled and waved. “My name is Ella if you wanted to know” Ella said as she winked at one of the boys I think his name was Zayn I'm not sure though.

“So Harold how do you know my friend” Ella asked.

“We met this afternoon when I bumped into her by accident” Harry said with a smile.

“Don’t hurt her because I am not afraid to cut your balls off” Ella said with a smile.

Harry gulped and tightened his grip on my hand.

“I like her” a boy with an irish accent said.

We pulled up to a fancy hotel that they were staying at I guess. Harry got out first and held to door open for us and waited for me and held my hand will we got their pent house.

“This is nice, Brooke you need to be clumsy more often” Ella said. The boys started laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

“Would you like guys like anything to drink” Harry asked us all. Everyone said nothing except for Ella who requested wine. While the other guys an Ella were talking, Harry and I went to the balcony and started talking.

“You look beautiful tonight I just thought I’d tell you that” Harry said to me looking me up and down.

“And you don’t look so bad yourself”

“You know ever since we met you I’ve wanted to do something”

“And th-”. He stopped me mid sentence with a passionate kiss. His lips were so soft and fit just right with mine. He then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted his wish. His hands were rubbing up and down my waist and I was getting kind of horny.

“Holy camel balls don’t eat her face off” Ella said slurring her words.

We both giggled and intertwined fingers as we walked back into the apartment. We heard hollering and whistling as we passed the boys and Elle.

“Hey Elle I think we should be going c’mon ill call a cab”

“I’ll drive you home no need for a cab love” Harry said.

“Ok well bye boys”

“Bye Brooklyn” they said in unison. I pried Ella off the couch and out the penthouse and in to the elevator with the help of Harry. He opened the backseat of his car and I laid Elle down. I walked around and got in the passenger seat.

“Nice car you got here” I said patting the glove compartment.

“Oh thanks I just got it it’s an Audi R8”

“Excuse mister international pop star”

“Hey I'm just like you I bleed red just like you and sleeping beauty” we both started to chuckle.

He pulled up to Elle’s Apartment building and we dragged her up to her apartment. I tucked her in and we left. Harry intertwined his hand with mine as we walked into this car. My apartment was only 10 minutes away from Elle’s so it didn’t take long to get there. Harry walked me to my apartment and we were just looking at each other until he broke the silence.

“So I guess this is it”

“Yup” I said popping the “p”.

“Well good night Harry”

“Before you go do you mind if I have a goodnight kiss”

“Sure”. He pulled me close to him and interlaced our lips together. It wasn’t as passionate as the one on the balcony but I was still nice.

“Harry umm do you want to spend the night”

“It’s like you were reading my mind” he said with a smirk. I unlocked my door and we ran into my room. We started making out and I removed his shirt. Damn his body is toned as fuck. I kicked off my shoes and so did he. He started to unzip my dress and I hesitated.

“Babe what’s wrong” Harry asked with uneven breaths.

“It’s just that I didn’t shave and I didn’t want you to start without me telling you”

“Its ok love can we continue” he said placing kisses along my collar bone. He unzipped my dress and unhooked my bra and pulled the both off. I pulled his pants off and soon we were both naked. Harry started sucking on my skin and was giving me light kisses down my stomach. He came back up and kissed me and licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I gladly opened and our tongues battles against each other until I finally let him win. I then flipped him over hopefully not crushing him but he didn’t seem to care when I did. I smiled then licked my hand and grabbed his shaft in my hard and started going up and down slow at first and sped up as harry moaned out my name.

He flipped me over not sure how he did but he did. I felt his length go in and out of me. I heard him moan as he fastened his pace.

“Harry” I moaned. I arched my back and clawed onto the sheets because it felt so good. After around another hour we finished. This has to be the best birthday I have EVER had.

Did you like it?????? Dont be afraid to vote and comment(i dont bite unless you lke that kind of stuff ;D rawrr). And tell you friends i could always use more readers!!