Chapter 4

I woke up to the aroma of pancakes coming from downstairs. I got up and brushed my teeth and put a little mascara on and lip gloss before leaving my room. I heard Harry singing as I came down the steps. He jumped in my arms as I wrapped them around his waist.

"Hey I didn't even hear you come down the stairs, I hope you don't mind I made you breakfast" he said as he flipped the last pancake.

"Oh its fine, it smells really good by the way" I said before kissing him on the cheek.

"Sit down love I'll make you a plate". I sat down looking at a half naked Harry Styles, who knew that I would ever say that. He's like a work of art, he's so beautiful.

"Brooke...Brooke, I know I'm gorgeous but it's not polite to stare" he said with a laugh. He brought our plates to the table and he began to literally scarf down his food. I started laughing and he looked up at me with a confused look on his face.

"What's so funny babe"

"It's just you're eating like you haven't eaten in months"

"Oh I'm sorry is it bothering you"

"No not really, the pancakes are good by the way"

"Thanks, it was the least I could do for last night" he said with a smirk. I choked on my food at the remark Harry just made about our previous night.

"Well thank you, you weren't so bad yourself" I smiled putting another forkful of food in my mouth. Harry got up from the table and put his plate in the sink and came back over to me.

"I'm gonna go home and take a shower, I wanna take you out later. Maybe we could go see a movie. I heard A Haunted House was good.

"That sounds great, I'd really like that"

"I'll call you later when I'm on my way. I just have to go upstairs and get my stuff" he said before running up the stairs. After getting his stuff he ran downstairs he walked to the door and said "No kiss goodbye".

"Of course you can have one" I walked to the door and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. Him being harry he licked my bottom lip for entrance, and I gladly accepted. We must have made out for what seemed life forever; I didn't want it to end. I pulled away "You know Harry you have to go sometime"

"Who says I want to go"??

"We've been kissing for like 10 minutes, you could have been halfway home"

"Oh so you want me to leave huh"

"Oh it's not that, it's just I want to go to the movies later with you and we can't if you aren't home getting dressed"

"Ok I'll leave I just want one more kiss" I got on my tippy toes and pecked him on the lips. "Ok Bye Harry" I said practically pushing him out the door.

"Bye Love".

I hope you guys liked!!!!! Sorry if there are any mistakes I didn't edit so I could upload it fast. I'll try hard to not make it months before I have an update again.