an unexpected meeting(chapter 1)

Eren goes on a soul search, after figuring out he loves Levi.He tries to distract himself from thinking about Levi. A teacher and friend at Attack collage, who would stop by his highschool every now and than. The search proved only to fail.Now he's back in town, after a year.How will Eren handle everything? They'll be going to the same school now.Will Eren ever confess to Levi or keep it onesided? or will Levi confess to Eren?

Eren walks into a bar, he is only 19..a first year in college..who isn't suppose to drink...but this wouldn't be his first time.He knows the bartender at the bar.So, he gets beer for free.

Eren decides to skip class today too afraid to go see..his teacher.He needed a drink badly, feeling weak he can't even face him, coming back from his soul search, an hour ago already feeling nostalgic. He was able to sneak into town and into the bar with out being noticed by anyone. He was really happy about that. He couldn't handle everyone's presence at the moment after being away for one year, was really tough. He missed everyone...especially a certain someone...who Eren was hiding from. Itwas funny because they've actually known each other since his highs school days. He always noticed Levi every time he would sub for us, or help the school principal.They were good friends. Such good friends, that Hanji who was the principal for his high school switched over to the collage where Levi teached at. Despite, that she was being demoted to Asstiant principal. It made him a little jealous and envious of the two. Eren would never tell him this though. Levi would probably give him the biggest scolding ever.

He left for one year, before heading into college, because he figured out that he loved Levi. Armin and Mikasa, his friends, were going to try and hook us up...but he couldn't let them do that. Eren didn't want his friends doing the work for him when he should confess to Levi himself. His heart still ached thinking about him. He use to be deadly afraid of Levi, never even setting foot near him unless he had to. For instance, if he got detention and he usually did. He was the one who always got sent to detention even though it was Jean or the other bully's who started the fight. Levi would give them /only/ a warning, while he was the one who got detention.He would even have the balls to work him to his bones. It pissed him off...sooo much..he couldn't stand him...for a long while. Until, Levi...one day, a miracle happened. Levi invited him out one to hang out as punishment for scaring a bully, almost making him piss his pants as payback for bullying Armin. He was defending Armin but Levi never believed or took his side. So, he stayed away from him as much as possible but this one time..when Levi asks him to do something as punishment he doesn't refuse. It was different when he asked, almost in a sincere...way.

That day...after, they hung out was the day he realized he loved him.He learned a lot about him in one day.Eren wasn't sure how to deal with Levi though...learning so much in one day, he wasn't sure how Levi feels about him. Never knowing they could feel so comfortable together. He knows he sounds so childish and should just ask, because the worst he could say was no....but that's easier said than done.Eren swore it felt like that day...Levi was wanting to tell himself that he was too afraid to say himself. It drove him insane thinking about it...thinking about it. These were the reasons he left, only telling Mikasa and Armin about why.He told them where he went too.It was only a matter of time though before he has to face everyone again.He couldn't skip class a second time.

Eren waved at the bartender sitting down at the bar.

"One vodka with water, please." He asked the bartender who was a good comrade of his.The bartender handed him his drink.

"Nice to see you back in town." He said with a friendly smile.

"Thanks, Hannes." Eren replied.

"It's nice to see you back." He said to Eren, while cleaning a glass as he spoke.