'Early? I'll have to wait the entire night before I get to see you again' A faint smile appeared on his face.

'Nine it is then' I couldn't help but smile. We stared back each other for a moment, not saying anything. 

'Thank you' He said at last with a contagious bright smile before start walking back to his car. Once I saw him driving away, I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath. I went to the washroom and saw the rush of blood going to my cheeks, making me look red. I went to my room and laid down on my bed, I tried so hard to erase his face from my mind but failed. His words touched my soul, underneath all my misgivings, I loved him endlessly and I was glad that the truth was out now. We were each other's someone. My feelings for Hamza were getting intense day by day and that feeling was kept being joined by new feelings. There was no more escaping Hamza now. I believed him. I knew he wouldn't break my heart.

The next day after Haya left for school, I started getting ready to meet Hamza. After changing into a new dress that I bought recently and applying some light makeup, I went outside the house to wait for him. Minutes later, I saw his car coming closer. He got out of the car and made his way towards me, a sweet smile not leaving his face.

'Hey,' He smirked. He was dressed in a dark blue t-shirt, beige suede jacket, and denim jeans.

'Hi' I felt my cheeks getting hot again.

'Let's go' He tried to hide his smile.

I followed him to the car and he jogged ahead to open the door for me. I got inside the car and waited for him to get in.

'What do you want to listen to?' He asked me when he got inside the car.

'I don't mind not listening to any music' I suggested.

'I was hoping for you to say that' He started the car and we drove for about an hour or so until he stopped the car in front of a botanical garden.

'Let's go' He got off the car first and walked around to open the door for me. His sweet gestures not only touched my heart but also my soul.

'Let me know if it's too boring... We can do something else' He asked minutes after we entered the garden.

'No...it's not boring at all, I like places like this' I told him.

'So...what did you want to ask me?' I asked him after a short silence between us.

'I am actually nervous' He laughed and turned his head to the side to look at me.

'You also get nervous?' I asked him with a smile.

'Only when I am around you I guess' He stopped walking and his eyes met mine and stayed on me.

'I don't want to lose you Ayat at any cost, the fear of you not being in my life worries me...being with you feels like no matter happens, things will be okay. Having you by my side will bring me so much joy and it will my honour to share my life with you if you allow me?' He stepped forward and took my hand in his.

'Marry me Ayat. I want to be in love with you for the rest of my life' He proposed, and I was so flattered that I couldn't think of proper words to reply back to him.

'Say something' He bit his lips.

'I...yes' His eyes sparked up with full joy.

'Yes, what?' He asked eagerly.

'Yes...I'll marry you' I laughed, feeling the happiest.

'You sure?' His smile matched mine. I nodded, feeling overwhelmed with excitement and bliss.

'Don't cry' He wiped away the tears from my face.

'Let's go' We walked to a small shed and he sat me down.