The Chosen Guardian of Kindness

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I see that you have really love the painting that I painted." Said Fluttershy as she smiled.

You see, Fluttershy have always love so many type of Pokémon, that she have always love to paint them and how much they always inspired her, and she have always painted the Pokémon any time she see's new ones.

"You know, I have always love painting Pokémon because they have always inspired me." Said Fluttershy as she smiles.

Then Angel have started to a very special painting that has always inspired her, it was a special painting of the legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh, the Rainbow Pokémon, flying through beautiful lights called the Rainbow Northern Lights.

"I have always love this painting so much, because it reminds me of the beautiful Rainbow Northern Lights." Said Fluttershy as she smiles.

You see, Fluttershy's parents have always told this amazing story to her ever since she was five years old. One thousand years ago, somewhere a bit far from Sweet Apple Town, there was a village that is filled with the most happiest people ever.

The people loved their village so much that they always work together and live in harmony. But then one day, a bad man, who's heart is as black as night, took over the village with an iron fist.

The people in the village was so very sad about it, that the sky had grow so dark, the flowers and their crops have all died, and all the people have began to grow so sad. They have began to lose hope that they will become slaves into their own village.

Until one day, a mysterious woman came to the village, commanded the selfish man to leave the village and never come back. But when the man refuses, the woman started to a feather pendant around her neck, then it have started to glow, and then the legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh, the Rainbow Pokémon, came out of nowhere and have use its power to send the man somewhere far away.

The people of the village were really happy that the mysterious woman have save them, then Ho-Oh uses its power to bring back daylight to the village, and then it had creates a beautiful rainbow that had made all the plants and valley green again.

To honor the woman's bravery and saving their village, they hold a grand festival for her, and during the night, they all launch beautiful floating color lanterns at the night sky and Ho-Oh shone a beautiful rainbow light across the sky, and the mysterious woman has become the Rainbow Woman, and on that day, the Rainbow Festival was held every year for honoring the Rainbow Woman.

"I will do anything to see those beautiful lights." Said Fluttershy as she smiles.

Then Buneary look at Fluttershy and motion to her about going to the village when she's older so she can see the beautiful lights. Then Fluttershy smile at Buneary and started to pick up the Pokémon at her arms.

"Yeah, I don't think so Angel, I like it here at my home, and so do you." Said Fluttershy and Angel stick out her younger meaning she doesn't like it." Oh come on Angel, it's no so bad here."

Then as soon as Fluttershy have said that, all of a sudden, as she started to get up, music have started to play, and Fluttershy have started to sing as she started to do some fun activities with her Pokémon friends.

Fluttershy: Seven a.m.
The usual morning lineup
Start on the
Chores and sweep
Till the floor's all clean
Polish and wax
Do laundry
And mop
And shine up
Sweep again
And by then
It's like 7: 15
And so I'll read a book
Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few
New paintings to my gallery
I'll play tambourine
And knit
And cook and basically
Just wonder
When will my life begin