The Chosen Guardian of Kindness

The next day somewhere at a forest that is close to Sweet Apple Town, in a beautiful house fill with many flowers and berries, and where all wild Pokémon come to play, there is a girl outside of her garden picking some berries for her Pokémon friends.

The girls has light pink eyes, has sea foam green eyes, she wears a straw hat with a pink bow tied around it, has a yellow dress on, and green Mary Jane flats on. Her name is Fluttershy.

Her parents own a Pokémon Clinic where they help heal any type Pokémon, even wild Pokémon, and making sure that they are healthy and strong. As Fluttershy was picking some berries, a wild Ursaring went to Fluttershy with some berries on his arms.

"Oh hello Harry, I see that you brought some berries from the forest." Said Fluttershy as she smiles at the wild Pokémon.

Then Harry started growl happily at Fluttershy and gives her the berries. You see, when Harry was a Teddiursa, Fluttershy found him injured in the forest, so she take him back to her home and heal him. Ever since then, Harry has always been at Fluttershy's side ever since. They always play together, laugh together, are together, and help each other.

One day, while they were both in the forest picking some berries, a wild Drapion have came out of nowhere and attack Fluttershy and Harry, so Harry tried to fight it off, but it was too strong for him to beat, then Harry started to evolve into a Ursaring and protect Fluttershy.

Since then, Fluttershy was really grateful that Harry have protected her and ever since then, Harry has always been at Fluttershy's side since then and becomes friends with other Pokémon.

"Okay now, since we have already pick the berries, let's get lunch ready for the other Pokémon." Said Fluttershy as she smiles.

Then Fluttershy have started bring the berries inside of her house, and then as she washes the berries, she started to chomp the berries, and then started to cook them into Pokémon food.

Then as she have finished making the Pokémon food, she started to bring it outside of her house, and as she sets the food down, many wild Pokémon have started to come out from the forest after they smell the food.

"There you go my little friends, enjoy your delicious lunch." Said Fluttershy as she smiles.

Then Fluttershy started to smile at how all the Pokémon are enjoying their lunch, then as Fluttershy smile at her Pokémon friends, a Buneary, the Rabbit Pokémon, coming inside the room, and Fluttershy have smile at the Pokémon and pick her up.

"Hey there Angel, how are you doing?" Said Fluttershy as she smiles at her Pokémon.

Then Buneary smile at Fluttershy and hugs Fluttershy. When Fluttershy was walking through the woods, she found a Pokémon egg laying on the ground, then when she picked the egg up, it hatched into a Buneary, and they have both became best friends since then.

"You know Angel, since we still have hours left till mom and dad come back from the clinic, how about we play a game?" Asked Fluttershy as she smiles.

Then Angel started to shake her head meaning that she doesn't want to play any games, and Fluttershy have started to speak.

"Well okay Angel, then what do you want to do?" Asked Fluttershy as she looks at Buneary.

Then Angel have started to get out of Fluttershy's arms and then she started to hop to a room, then as Fluttershy followed Angel to where she is going, she have enter the room where Angel is.

Angel is in a room that has many beautiful paintings that have many paintings of fields with grass Pokémon, space and galaxy with space Pokémon, and beautiful oceans with water Pokémon.