Day 24: write a letter to someone you miss

Dear Payton,

I miss you like crazy. Dude life isn't the same without you. It doesn't seem like it's been a year since that car hit you head on. I was in that hospital giving you blood so you could live, but by the time they got enough your mom came in and just hugged me and said you were dead. I stay strong for you everyday I live my days out like you would. It's hard at sometimes but I get through.

Well what have you missed in this year. Matt isn't the doctor anymore. Capaldii takes over tomorrow. Clara quit! Jo and I's relationship is real rocky. Jacob is lost without you he can't function without you. Macy's in a coma and they might take her off life support and your sister I get calls from her when she's crying and yelling at how she wants her brother back.

Me, I'm not doing real well. I'm not getting Jo back no matter how hard I try. It's over between us. I wish you were here so you could say something like "this isn't over get your fat ass back onto that horse and go get your girl.", but your not. Your not here to give me advice, or tell me to shut up while watching Doctor Who. I need my best friend back so bad.

I miss you Pay.

Love,

Simma