Walking into the living room I saw my mother and Chris and his father pacing around. Entering the room I cleared my throat to get their attention. My mother’s face brightened up and she ran to give me a hug. It surprised me but I hugged her back. Keeping my eyesight locked on Chris. 

‘How dare he do that to us, how humiliating!’ my wolf growled 

‘What are you going on yapping about now?’ I asked confused. 

‘He gave you the mark of not letting any male near you for at least 5feet distance except for him.’ she growled full of anger. 

“What!” I yelled everyone looked up at me and I felt my blood begin to boil. He gave me a resistance mark! How dare he.

“Schuyler I can explain,” Chris began and I snapped my attention towards him. 

“Oh please do tell.” I said sarcastically now noticing that his father was standing on the other side of the room. 

“When I smelled that stupid mutt’s scent I got jealous and my wolf took over and gave you that, I tried to stop him but I couldn’t.” he apologized and my harsh glare softened a little. But that still didn’t mean what he did was right. Now I couldn’t get into a at least a 5feet distance between me and any guy. 

“Why , would you do this I freaking told you I wasn’t with any body else but no you had to give me this stupid mark.” I growled the anger of my wolf seeping into my voice she was really hurt that her mate didn’t trust her and would literally put her on a leash not letting her come in contact with any males. 

“I know and that was wrong of me , and If I could take it back I really would I’m really sorry my love.” he said sounding very sad. 

“Good cause your going too.” I told him and his sadness deepened. 

“I’m afraid love that is not possible.” he mumbled and if it wasn’t for my super hearing I would have heard it. 

“What!” I squealed then cleared my throat cause that just pain hurt 

“It will wear off , it’s like a normal hickie so when it wears off so will the distance thing.” he explained quickly and I nodded numbly. Did that mean he could get near me either?

“Can you be near me?” I asked him and he nodded eagerly 

“Chris is very sorry Schuyler and I promise you this will never happen again.” Frank spoke and I jumped I had forgotten that he was in the room. 

“She get’s it dad.” Chris warned and his father snarled and left the room my mom following him. 

“Hmm, what be the punishment for the very bad behavior of my mate?” I said getting up from the couch and heading for the kitchen. 

“ hmm maybe you should just let him off the hook cause he feels really bad about it.” Chris whispers as he comes up behind hugging me. An automatic response and I got comfy. But the growl of my wolf snapped me out of the daze. 

“Nope , the big bad wolf will just have to await for the punishment to be given.” I said and jumped out of his embrace and he growled lightly as if saying moving away from him wasn’t a good idea. 

“Schuyler you have to understand , ever since you got kidnapped my wolf has been on edge about everything and I hate having you out of my sight, if I could I would handcuff you to me just to know you’re safe every single second of your day. This unknown scent through me over the edge and the result was that mark. Baby I understand if you feel like I don’t trust you but believe me I do, I don’t trust anyone else and neither does my wolf which is why I reacted like that,” he said and he gave me a sad smile 

“It broke me when you were gone and to think of never seeing you again killed me and I couldn’t go through that pain again and I’m sorry I was a jerk and gave you that possessive mark. But don’t push me away it kills me and I have to know your safe. ” he finished and I stood their speechless, I had no words to respond. Even my wolf stayed silent. 

After a few moments passed I found words

“Chris you can’t act like I’m a dog and put a leash around me trying to protect me you know.” I told him but then stopped when I realized I was a dog well wolf but still same categorization, thinking my words thoroughly I spoke again.

“I mean , you have to trust me and people around you. You Can’t go all possessive on me and not let me have any contact with people. Just because you’re scared. You have to know that I can defend myself and if not I have a big bad alpha mate who will love to come to my rescue right?” I finished as I closed the distance between us and brought his lips down to mine. My wolf purred happy to know the reason behind the betrayment of her mate. I smiled as Chris picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried one of my hands in his soft silky hair and the other went around his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied, smirking I thought of the punishment my big bad alpha was going to get. 

---------------------------

Hey guys alright this is the new chapter , if you read the recent one I updated forget that one and yeah 

Vote

Comment

Fan 

Love you guys xoxo (: