They were watching us? What the heck is that suppose to mean? 

And he just freaking kissed me! How would Chris react ? Surely he would kill Matt , nope he wont find out. 

I hear the bell ring and cursed my luck, damn I just missed a whole period. 

Heading out to the school parking lot I felt dizzy , Matt hadn’t left my head the whole day. The look of terror on his face didn’t leave my head. I’ve never seen him like that before and it broke my heart. 

“Hey babe.” Chris whispered in my ear as he wrapped me in his embrace. I sighed and a smile broke out into my face and hugged him inhaling his scent relaxing me. 

“Hey.” I mumbled into his shirt , he chuckled and pulled away and put his finger under my chin raising my face up to look up at him. 

“Now how about my hello kiss,” he said his voice a little husky his eyes trained on my lips. I smiled and brought his face down kissing him. He tensed up and pulled away his eyes dark , he started sniffing me and I looked around noticing people giving us weird looks I pushed him away or at least tried to.

“What are you doing?” I asked a little self conscience, what did I smell bad? If I did couldn’t he at least be a little considerate to tell me in private or freaking whisper it? 

“Why do you have the scent of a mutt on you?” he asked his voice mixed with his wolf’s.

Confused I gave him a questioned look. I had the scent of a mutt on me? 

“What are you talking about?” I asked 

“You were with somebody,” he growled and grabbed my wrist hard , I yelped he grabbed me and brought his mouth to my neck grazing his teeth on the spot between my neck and shoulder. He sucked hard and even bit me hard, but not hard enough to pierce my skin. It hurt and as a response I punched his shoulder. That got him to let go and a look of realizing to come across his face. 

“Schuyler , I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to” he began apologizing but I raised a hand up stopping him. My neck tingled and my body felt weak. 

“How can you think that I would be with someone else knowing I love you?” I asked hurt , how could he accuse me of such thing. The only person I had come in contact was him and then Matt…. Could it be his scent ? But then again Matt is human I know for a fact he is he can’t be a wolf too. Can he ?

“Schuyler , my wolf he-I got jealous and possessive.” he said and taking a few steps towards me I took a few back but ended up tripping onto the floor. My senses were blurring up a little shaking my head to help my blurry eyesight I saw Chris with a look of guilt cross his face. I opened my mouth to tell him something but my eye’s got heavy and I complied with letting them and not fighting it. 

“How could you be so irresponsible and do that to your mate!” I heard someone yell. 

“It was a mistake , I didn’t mean to , I just got jealous and before I knew it I did that.” I heard another yell , then I heard something smash and that’s what shocked me and I quickly sat up examining my surroundings. Relaxing when I realized I was in my room I quickly headed for the door to go see what had made that crashing noise.