Q&A!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKERS

*I DONT OWN FINN*

Me

Y/n

Finn

Hey guys! Alright you guys asked your questions, we are gonna answer them! Who wants to go first?

ME SINCE I AM THE STAR OF LE BOOK.

Actually Finn is but okay go ahead Y/n.

YAY OKAY

Can I ask the questions, Richie?

Of course sweetie :)

**Y/N'S ANSWERS**

Okay, y/n, baby, the user @S0374021 asks, " why did u feel so insecure about meeting Froggy?"

Well first, have you ever heard of stranger danger? I didn't know he was a (now) sixteen year old kid, you never know, he could've been my grandpa for all I know. But also because I didn't want to feel judged. I didn't know if he would change his mind when he saw me. What if he thought I was ugly? I just didn't want to feel judged, but now I know I did the good decision of meeting him,

Cute, NEXT!

Uhh, okay, the next question is from the user @byclair and they ask, "do you like finn😳?"

Hell no

WHAT-

NEXT!

The user Memezgurl asks, "y'all dating or sum?"

Idk, all I know is that we kissed and that's it, ask that to Richie, Richie knows everything sis.

;)

See, Richie knows.

Okay, again, the same user asks, "also did you finish your churros? Cause like..."

NO FINN THREW THEM

(Well actually she did but I went back and changed that's re read it if you want heh)

WHOOPS OKAY @babiiie ASKS "how do you feel about the kiss"?

A sis was shook

The user @genesis2577 asks, "Did you feel the sparks between you and Finn or nah?"

I.DON'T.KNOW.ASK.RICHIE

CAN YOU NOT

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MAKES ME ANSWER THEM, YOU CREATED MY CHARACTER

Richie:

Y/n just answer it

Y/n just answer it

Fine. Yes I did feel a spark, it was my first kiss too so that was nice :)

...

OKAY MOVING ON

**FINN'S ANSWERS**

Okay @byclair 's question for me is, "Why wait till the last minute to tell y/n it was you. Sister was worried that you'd pussy out 😔"

LISTEN CLAIR, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO MADE THE DECISION, IT WAS RICHIE. RICHIE MADE THE DECISION, NOT ME. I'M JUST A FAMOUS KID FEATURED ON THE BOOK THANK YOU.

They asked you, not me, answer the question :)

Fine. Idk, i just thought it would be more exciting.

Well it wasn't, @byclair is right, I did think you'd pussy out

Hmph

Alright, next question

The user Memezgurl  asks, "is that thicc pixie ass still your lock screen or is it y/n ;]"

It's y/n's face with the thicc pixie ass picture ;)

I made it for him :)))

The user @babbiiie asks, "Do you like y/n"?

Hell yeah I do

@genesis2577 asks, "How'd you think your life changed since you met y/n?"

GOOD QUESTION

Well, because of her, I smile more often, and she's just overall an amazing person, I love her so much

AWWWWWWWWW

NEXT!

@Raven4455 asks, "What'd y'all do at the mall afterwards?"

Idk, we're still in the same position as Richie left us.

**MY ANSWERS**

Okay, Richie, the user @byclair asks, "Any good books on your drafts?"

Well, I have a lot of unpublished books. I have two Finn books but I haven't really thought of the plot yet, I always first think about the title and see where it leads me.

Richie, many people asking if you're gonna me a sequel, I can't keep up with the usernames.

Idk yet, I kinda want to but like what would happen? Give me ideas please lol.

This next question wasn't said to who it was but I'm just gonna assume it was for you, @luschatic asks, "does y/n have any relation with the st/it cast?"

I don't think so. I think just with Calpurnia

For now.

ANYWHO, MERRY CHRISTMAS IF YOU CELEBRATE IT, AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU ALL
-Richie