CHAT FORTY-ONE!

September 1, 2018 4:25 pm

"Five minutes guys!"

Finn took a deep breath and shook his head, and took another deep breath. "Finn, are you okay? You're never this nervous for a show?" Jack said. Ayla rolled her eyes. "No dumbass, he's nervous because he's gonna see Y/n." She said and wiggles her eyebrows. Finn rolled his eyes but did not argue. He had everything prepared. He was ready, just a bit nervous.

"Guys you're on!"

The band grabbed their equipments. Finn grabbed the microphone, closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and listened to the the excited screams of his fans.

Y/n was still alone in the middle of screaming girls and looking ahead. The band that's suppose to be playing would come out at any moment. But is Froggy gonna come? Probably not. The screams got louder and some girls were crying. "OH MY GOSH IT'S FINN!" A girl near her squealed. "Finn?" Y/n thought. She thought for a little bit. "Like, Finn Wolfhard?"

"WHAT'S UP BERKELEY!"

The screams got louder, if that's even possible. Y/n got pushed to the front by the girls behind her. She looked back at them and made a face of disgust. She turned back to the stage and her eyes widened.

"Holy shit."

No she did not "holy shit" at Finn Wolfhard, but to the drummer. It was the kid who gave her the ticket at the coffee shop. What the actual fuck is going on?

"How's everybody feeling?!" Finn screamed. The fans screamed back. He smiled at the crowd and then fixed his mic. Then, a girl, who was in the band, stared taking. "Berkeley! We are so excited to be here because not only do you guys rock, but we're in Green Day territory!" The fans screamed again. Finn walked closer to mic and waved at a fan. "This song is called Blame."