CHAT FORTY-FOUR!

September 1, 2018 5:00 pm

Don't think y/n is the only one looking for someone.

Finn keeps on scanning the crowed, and was too, looking for a ripped jean jacket and black and white stripes girl. There were many, but no jean jacket. He wondered if she was all the way in the back, or literally right infront of him. His phone kept on ringing, he knew it was her, but he wanted her to wait. It was almost time.

Anyways, back to y/n. She was trying very hard not to believe that Froggy was Finn Wolfhard. I mean it just can't be him? Why would it be him? Out of all people, it can't be him. She was denying it, but deep down, but I mean, deep down, she knew, he had to do something with Froggy.

"Alright motherfuckers," Finn pants. "How are y'all doing?" The crowd screamed as Finn drank water. "It's almost time." He said and tuned his guitar. "Time for what?" Y/n thought. "As some of you know, we changed the set list a little bit." He looked back at the crowd, and for a split second, y/n and Finn made eye contact. "I hope you guys like the song, but it's not time yet." Y/n just stared at him. Orange stripes. "This next song, is called Under my belt."

The song was nice, but what the hell is going on. Y/n is so confused. Why is her heart telling her Finn Wolfhard is Froggy? Why does she just wanna runaway? Why does she want to stay and hug Froggy?

Pixieass has logged in

Pixieass: look, I honestly don't know anymore, I want to say something, but I can't, it'll just be the end of the book

Pixieass: I'm so sleepy and it's so early, can you just come out and hug me?

Pixieass: if we do meet, I'll be glad

Pixieass: you're my first real friend, and I'm thankful for you

Pixieass: I'm fucking tired

The song ended and the fans screamed. Y/n looked at the time.

5:35 pm

"Almost time."

A/N: IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE AND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS TRASH FORGIVE ME BUT HEHEHE WE'RE ALMOST THERE