Day 22

6:00 AM, Living Room.

The breakfast time for most inhabitants of The Room, Saguaro hopped out of the toy bin and started to head for the stairs.

Already downstairs was Rang, the daily breakfast advisor.

He had been pouring bowls full of Froot Loops for quite a while, as the others came down to eat some.

Breakfast was quite swell, until it happened.

After all these years, the dogs had finally managed to scratch through the screen door.

"Wait, how'd they-" Rang thought before looking to his right and seeing the Advent Calendar, destroyed and scratched to bits, wood shards everywhere.

Tears appeared in Rang's eyes as he realized what this meant.

All these pervious days, Bloomerang had been using the Advent Calendar as an outside communication device, and becuase of this he realized he may never see his brother again.

His only wish for Christmas was that his brother from Egypt would come to visit him.

"Rang.. I'm so sorry.." Saguaro said, appearing next to him and trying to comfort him, with little to no effect."

He dropped his bowl of Froot Loops and ran upstairs, crying.

You see, using this every December allows him to communicate with his friends, and all of the Tois use this to communicate with their families.

Except for Fume. His family lives with him, although they've all gone quite depressed ever since the dissapareance of their little brother.

4:00 PM, Garage.

"Are you sure we'll be able to pull this off?" Rang asks. "Preparation Pizza is 5 minutes away in a car, but we'll be riding on a drone. This thing can only fly for 25 minutes, so if it dies we'll be stranded and have to go on a LOOONNGGG walk back." he adds.

"Let's just pray we can get there and back in 75 minutes" Saugato says, confidently,

"75? How's that possible?" Rang asks.

"I put three batteries in the drone" Saguaro says.

"I'm not even going to ask how that works, but I'm going to pray it does." Bloom says, confused.

"Ok, now hand me the remote and we'll be on our way." Saguaro says.

"HIT IT, SUNNY!" he screams.

Sunny pushes the garage door after climbing the mini fridge, and as the garage door opens, the drone takes off towards Preparation Pizza.

4:23 PM, Nearby Eastlake High

"HOLY SWIRLS IT'S WORKING!" Rang says as the drone glides through the air, Saguaro taped to the front, a little makeshift popsicle stick seat right above the camera of the drone.

"Well duh" Saguaro said sarcastically.

4:51 PM, Project Pie

"So that's what it's called" Saguaro thought to himself.

As they parked their drone outside by tying it to a table leg, they walked inside.

The toys in this story have a kind of Yo Kai effect where when they are seen, to human eyes they appear as just normal humans.

"Hello, how may I take your order today?" the pizza maker asked.

"Can you do olive oil, red sauce, just cheese on one side and on the other extra cheese and extra pepperoni?" Saguaro asked, in human form.

As they paid, they went to sit down.

"It's getting kind of late, I think we need to take the pizza home." Rang said.

As Saguaro checks outside, it's already dark.

"Let's just pray to god the pizza fits on the drone." Saguaro says.

End Of Day 22