Jughead Jones - #1

AU: Hey readers! This is my first time writing on Wattpad, so I'm excited to be reaching out on a new platform. I'm trying to keep this short, so here's my first attempt at writing something other than the regular novels I usually write. Jughead is my favourite character from Riverdale, so I'll start off this imagine series with one about him. Once these hopefully get more popular I'll start taking requests for other characters :) Alright, let's give it a shot! 

(Side note I'm a huge Bughead stan but in this universe let's just pretend it doesn't exist 'kay)

You knock on the trailer door again, more forcefully this time, but still no answer. Fed up and slightly concerned, you pull the handle and slowly open the door. It isn't locked, so he must be home. Why won't he answer? You feel a rush of panic and you swing the door open, expecting the worst. But when you peer into the dark trailer, Jughead is sitting on the sofa, very much alive. 

Relieved but a bit annoyed, you walk closer and realize he has earbuds in. His music is so loud you can hear the angry beat from where you're standing. His face is in his hands, his elbows resting on his knees. You step forward, suddenly worried again. "Juggie?" You whisper, not wanting to startle him. His head whips up in alarm, but he relaxes when he sees you. "Y/N, I didn't hear you come in." You move closer and he pulls out his earbuds and slides over, leaving a space on the sofa next to him for you to sit. 

Now that you're close enough to see his face properly, you can see that his eyes are tinted red and puffy, and the bags under his eyes are prominent. "Jug, what's wrong?" You put a hand on his knee, still studying his face. His hand rests on top of yours as he sighs and closes his eyes, leaning back into the cushions. He looks drained and upset, and you touch his face lightly with your other hand. 

"It's my dad. He and all the other Serpents are angry with me for defending myself against Penny." You feel a rush of anger when you hear the name of the woman who tried to frame Jughead and the other Serpents, and who had been harassing Jug since he asked her for help when F.P.  got wrongfully accused of killing Jason Blossom. 

"She came back again, didn't she." He nodded tiredly, still not opening his eyes, lip barely moving as he spoke. "She won't leave us alone, yet all the other Serpents, including my dad, are convinced that she's acting normal. I knew it was a mistake to associate myself with that woman." You lean over and place a light kiss on his jaw. "It'll be over soon. The more she keeps coming for the Serpents, the more likely it is that they'll begin to realize that she can't be trusted and they'll be back on your side in no time." 

He finally opens his eyes and looks into yours. "I know you're right, but they're my family, and I need them on my side now, before something worse happens. How am I supposed to do that?" "Just wait, your father can't stay mad at you for long, no one can. And he's the leader of the Serpents, he'll get them to listen to you. You'll see, I bet if you go talk to your dad he'll have to believe you." 

Jughead smiles a small, weary smile, and wraps his arms around you, pulling you into his lap. He puts his forehead against yours, and you feel him relax under you. You wrap your arm around his neck, burying your hands in his hair as he begins to kiss you. "You're always right, aren't you," he breathes against your lips. You smile and laugh lightly as your kiss deepens, both of your breath rates accelerating.

Jughead attempts to go further, but you stop him, taking his hands in yours and sitting back. "I think you have other business to attend to right now, don't you Jug?" He pouts and you laugh, leaning forward again and kissing him one last time before you hop off his lap and hold out your hand, helping him to his feet. "I love you, good luck." He stops putting on his jacket and looks at you. "You're not coming with me?" Your eyes widen in surprise. "I mean, I thought you were going alone, but if you think it's be easier if I came..." He grins and grabs your hand, pulling you out the trailer door. 

As you approach the White Wyrm, you feel Jughead's hand sweating, and his breaths turn shaky. Turning to him, you place your hands on his shoulders and look him in the eyes. "Don't be nervous, Juggie, just go in and do your best." His eyes glisten, but he takes a deep breath and hugs you, then turns to the White Wyrm and steps inside. 

You wait nervously as you hear shouting over the pounding music inside the bar, not sure if it's regular Southside banter or a result of your boyfriend walking in. You start zoning out, studying the frayed tips of the bracelet Jughead gave you when you started dating, when suddenly you hear the door open and you see Jughead step out. You jump off the step you were sitting on and look up at him, gasping when you see his bloody nose. 

"Oh god! Jug, what happened to you? Did they hurt you?" You realize he's smiling, so you look at him, confused. "It's fine, Y/N, there was just a little misunderstanding, but it's all fine now." "Jughead! Tell me who hit you, I swear to god I'll-" "It's okay, it actually went well, I swear. Come now, let's go home." You walk next to Jughead in silence, accepting his hand as he slid it into yours. Jug opens the trailer door for you and you step inside, then he follows you to the table.

"So, what did F.P. say?" You finally ask, busying yourself by running a cloth under hot water for his bloody face. "He said if I lay off of Penny until they have proof that she's really trying to harm us, he'll keep her away from me and get the other Serpents back on my side." "Mhmm, then why is your face bleeding?" He chuckles then winces slightly as you clean him up and hold the towel to his nose to stop the stream. 

"Like I said, a misunderstanding, that's all. But everything is fine now." You sigh. "Well, I guess that's all that matters." He grins and pulls you onto his lap again, holding you close and kissing your hair. You begin kissing him, your mouths moving perfectly in sync. He groans and stands up, and you wrap your legs around his waist as he transports you to the couch. You never stop kissing, even as he reaches up and pulls the curtains shut with one hand. 

The End

Yay, hope you enjoyed my first Jughead imagine! If you liked it you can recommend it and favourite it if you want, (or whatever you do on this site I'm still the new girl) and comment what you want to be different or what you'd rather see, I'm open to constructive criticism! 

Remember that you can also comment or DM me for requests, because otherwise I'll just keep doing things in this style with random characters. 

That's all for now, I'm currently on winter break so I'll probably add another one at some point. Love you, have a great rest of your day!