Chapter Eight

Danny's POV:

"Care to explain what's going on, Butty?" I asked Tom.

I mean I know what she said and did was harsh, but maybe Tom needed to hear this. None of us had the guts to tell him about how he was acting. Even me, his mate. 

"I'm not sure..." He said with his voice trailing off.

"Tom, you're my band mate, best mate. Please tell me what happened." 

He looked down at the floor. 

"She spilled coffee onto me when I was over at the coffee shop." 

That's it?

"and?"

"I called Dougie to get over here, and yelled at him for taking her to Miller's." He said quietly. 

"Is that why she was yelling?"

"I guess...I guess I just got carried away. Haven't been myself..."

"Tom, this isn't like you, to get mad over spilled tea, yelling at poor Dougs,--this has been going on for awhile now." 

"I know..." 

"Is this about...her?"

His eyes widened.

"I don't know." 

It was. 

"You need to talk to Delilah. Tell her your sorry. I know this isn't the real you, Tom. So snap out of it and apologize." 

"I suppose I do." He said laughing and ruffling his hair. That's more like my butty. 

"Good." 

I walked towards the door.

"Tom?"

"Yes?"

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." I said quoting Mr.Fletcher himself. 

Tom's POV:

I really did for bad about what I'd said and done to Delilah....she didn't deserve it. I haven't felt like myself at all for the past couple of months...ever since, well, I don't even want to think about that. But I know I had to apologize before things got out of hand; To Dougie and Delilah. 

I walked into the hallway to find Dougie, leaving the girls loo.

Wait-

What on earth was he doing in the women's washroom?!

I just chuckled. 

"Dougie, would you like to-"

"Talk to her." He said stern, but calmly.

"It's okay, mate. I was actually heading this way to talk to her."

He just huffed off.

"Dougie?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, mate." I said and ran to hug him with a small tear in my eye.

Dougie's POV:

I still was mad at Tom, but then hugged me. Tight. and started to cry a bit. There's no way I couldn't forgive him now. 

I'm such a sucker, huh?

Delilah's POV:

I came out of the girl's bathroom, after monstrous amounts of crying and Dougie embracing me, which made me feel better, I walked outside, heading towards the music storage room.