◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ II ◊ ѕαηѕ αη∂ тσσ ℓαтє ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт ѕ¢нσσℓ ∂αу ◊

Start from the beginning

"Oh, then I'm sorry. I was just getting scared that I was alone and such" I mumbled and calmed down as well. I was happy that he brought some food and stared at the bags.
"☺🕆💧❄ 💧⚐💣☜❄☟✋☠☝ ❄⚐ 👎☼✋☠😐 ✌☠👎 ❄⚐ ☜✌❄. ✡⚐🕆 ☠☜☜👎 ✋❄📪 😐✋👎. ✌❄ ☹☜✌💧❄📪 ✋🕯💣 💧🕆🏱🏱⚐💧☜👎 ❄⚐ 👍✌☼☜ ✌👌⚐🕆❄ ✡⚐🕆((Just something to drink and to eat. You need it, kid. At least, i'm supposed to care about you))" he added, and put his big scarf away, over the couch. Then Gaster sat down on it, decided to stay mute for the next minutes and watched me.

Clueless, I kept staring at the begs and thought about his words. Did he really say the words which I just heard? Is he the one... who will care about me now?
Is he... now my father?
It would make sense... but did I deserve that?
Did I deserve a second father?
I couldn't answer it and I was scared, that Gaster will soon ask, why I didn't do a single move so far. I was lucky though and he kept watching me, with a big grin on his face. The giant man made himself comfortable and let me enough time, to eat and drink so much as I can.

I bend myself down and opened the bags. I took out a bottle of water and a big sandwich. I was starving so hard, that I didn't even look, what was inside and squeezed it down into my mouth. Afterwards, I sipped on the bottle and drunk the pure water.
With much happiness, after sone more food a drinks, I was full, and sat next to Gaster, who smiled down to me proudly. I was wondering, why he neither spoke, nor ate something too, but I guess it was better, to let him in peace.
I leaned back with a full body and admired this house closer. At the same time I had to think about Sans again, and I just realized, that he didn't even mention Gaster a second time, after he asked the question about him. I found this quite weird, so apparently it wasn't really important to him, to know, from where on I knew Gaster, rather who I am. But sure I wasn't at all. Well, in general, the whole action was pretty strange and Sans' last sentence was still on my tongue layed.

I thought the whole time about it, while I looked at the ceiling. It was silent, until Gaster decided to speak again.

"✋ ☝🕆☜💧💧 ✡⚐🕆 ☟✌✞☜ ☜☠⚐🕆☝☟. ✋ 🕈✌☠❄☜👎 ❄⚐ ❄☜☹☹ ✡⚐🕆📪 ❄☟✌❄ ✡⚐🕆🕯☼☜ ☝⚐☠☠✌ ☺⚐✋☠ ✌ 💧👍☟⚐⚐☹ ❄⚐💣⚐☼☼⚐🕈. ✡⚐🕆🕯☹☹ ☝⚐ ✋☠❄⚐ ✌ ☠☜🕈 👍☹✌💧💧📪 ❄☟✌❄ ✡⚐🕆 ☹☜✌☼☠ ❄☟☜ 👌✌💧✋👍 ❄☟✋☠☝💧📪 🕈☟✋👍☟ ✌ ☟🕆💣✌☠ 💧☟⚐🕆☹👎 ☟✌✞☜ ✋☠ ❄☟☜✋☼ ☟☜✌👎((I guess you have enough. I wanted to tell you, that you're gonna join a school tomorrow. You'll go into a new class, that you learn the basic things, which a human should have in their head))" Gaster said, and this time I understood it completely. I was too exhausted, to smash my head against my desk, because of one certain word. Namely school. I mean, this sounded really boring and if Gaster won't be there too, I'll be scared, to look at new faces. Or... should I better say nervous?

Oh well, maybe it won't come out so bad as I thought but on the other hand it could come out horrible. The pure hell.
I wasn't sure, how it will be like, because I had no idea what school was an even means. I didn't even want to know it, so I just shook my negative thoughts away and tried to think the opposite.
I was also a bit tired again, that I just nodded and kept laying on the couch.
I totally forgot to ask, what time it is, but as I looked out of the window, upside down, I could recognize, how dark it was. Almost so dark as back then inside the room, where I met Sans but only almost.
So apparently tomorrow will my real life start. I had different emotions in my mind and I couldn't think clear.
Excitement... nervousness... and so on, as if tomorrow will happen something special. But what?
Is it really only the school or... more?