◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ II ◊ ѕαηѕ αη∂ тσσ ℓαтє ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт ѕ¢нσσℓ ∂αу ◊

It's time for another Chapter. So shall we start? I'm excited and really glad that this story comes very succesfully by you all on. This makes me really happy :)

 ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤    

{Y/N}'s POV

Surrounded of darkness I was still scared. The little guy in front of me asked me, from where on I knew Gaster and because I didn't find a single way, to get rid of him very quickly, I was supposed to tell him the truth.

"From an unknown town, like this right here. I don't know what happened before, but as I opened my eyes, I saw him. First, I had no clue, who he was, but as he showed me a piece of paper, I knew his and my name. I forgot mine somehow, which makes sense, when I didn't know, what happened, before I met Gaster. Apparently... I lost apparently my parents. It doesn't hurt though, because.. I didn't see them. My memories to them broke. Someone destroyed this town, and by 100 percent including my parents too. I don't know what happened to them, but somehow, I don't even want to know it. We wanted to search another town for me, because there where we were at the start, I couldn't live anymore. I begun to study his language while we walked to a random direction. I thought we would have a goal, but we didn't. I couldn't sleep for a while, but after some days, I collapsed and then I was suddenly here.  I stood up in a house, which was empty, and now I'm searching after Gaster, because after I collapsed, I didn't see him anymore" I explained, which was more or less the reality, which happened. The skeleton listened to me carefully and as I was finished, he started to laugh a bit.

"Hehehe, I see. Then I don't want to 'bone' you anymore. To your story with your parents. I kinda feel you.. because I lost someone else as well" he sighed and hold up something red up to me, which says nothing to me. 

"I'm Sans by the way. Who I lost I won't tell but the person who killed him, will pay for that. And... who are you?" Sans asked interested and was in the middle of his speech quite angry, which I understood tho. 
"I'm {Y/N}. May I go now please?" I begged and looked around again. Out of magic, a door was seen, which leaded to the spot, where Sans dragged me into this... deep, hole.
I smiled and walked slowly towards the door. I actually thought, that Sans would do something against it, but instead, he really let me go.
"Yes, {Y/N}. We'll definitely see eachother again... on the other side of the world" Sans snickered his last words, as I stood on the doorframe.
I cold shiver came down my back and I questioned myself, what he meant by this. I turned myself around, but then... I closed the door, while I sweated.
He was nowhere seen anymore. He vanished out of nowhere, and now... I couldn't forget him. Sans was stuck inside my head and his last sentence too. And the door was from now on by the way locked, even though I hadn't a key by me. 

'On the other side of the world...' 

What exactly he meant by this?
Hm..

I thought a long time, but nothing smart came into my mind and suddenly, someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I flinched and looked upwards to the creature who did this.

It was Gaster.

"Gaster?" I asked with big eyes and looked at his finger, which he placed right in front of his mouth, that I should be silence.

"❀✡📭☠❝✏ 🕈☟✌❄ ✌☼☜ ✡⚐🕆 👎⚐✋☠☝ ☟☜☼☜✍ ✡⚐🕆🕯☼☜ ☠⚐❄ 💧✌☞☜ ☟☜☼☜" he spoke sharply and without even letting me time to answer him, he dragged me back towards our house. I was dragged away... again. 

Wow, just... wow.

I let him doing what he wanted to do, and as we met our house, Gaster calmed a bit down, which was good, because his anger was really scary.
Apparently I wasn't safe here, of whatever reason but I was sure, that he will tell my why over time.
We went into our house and then he placed some bags at the ground.
"✋💣 💧🕆☼🏱☼✋💧☜👎 ❄☟✌❄ ✡⚐🕆 🕈⚐😐☜ 🕆🏱 ☜✌☼☹✋☜☼ ❄☟✌☠ ✋ ❄☟⚐🕆☝☟❄. ✋ ⚐☠☹✡ 🕈✌☠❄☜👎 ❄⚐ 👌🕆✡ 💧⚐💣☜ ☞⚐⚐👎 ☞⚐☼ ✡⚐🕆((I'm surprised that you woke up earlier than i thought. I only wanted to buy some food for you))" he smiled and the anger from before got ereased. This was literally the longest speech at once, which I've ever heard from him, but I understood it.