Chapter 24: Continue

Ruki's P.O.V

I pinned Lucy against the roof door causing her to look away from me. "You wanted me to punish you didn't you." She shook her head. "Speak" She closed her eyes causing me to move my face closer to hers'. "I want to see your eyes as you tell me." She opened her eyes, giving me that look I hated.

"Master"

"Master"

"Are you disobeying me?"

"I didn't want you to punish me, master. If anything I wanted you to be happy. Seeing you hurt is what hurts me the most. So like I promised before, I will not leave until you are happy." Why out of all times did she have to look at me like that? When she did I couldn't think straight. I found myself moving my face even closer to hers'. My heart was pounding, my cheeks were hot, but all I could think about was kissing her. Lucy gasped and turned her head away from mine. "I...I'm sorry but I never- " I let go of her wrist and wrapped my arms around her waist before I buried my head between her neck. Her body tensed up but she stopped and slid her hands to my upper back and held me close to her.

Lucy's P.O.V

To be in his arms always felt comforting. To think that he somewhat had feelings made my heart pound. He wasn't biting me for once. Was this some type of punishment or praise? I didn't understand it and yet I didn't want to try to. For now, I wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

A Month Later

Ruki's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Lucy's humming and couldn't help but feel pleased. The beautiful song that she sang made me attracted to her. Waking up to that once a week was better than hearing the silence. 

To be alone, gave me more time to sulk about the past, something that at times had been hard to forget about. Having her here was not as bad as others might have thought. She may have been my servant but at times I felt like she was more than that.

 I sat up and looked out the window to see Lucy in her normal attire of a short skirt and top that showed her cleave but for everyone else, it didn't seem so. 

She was dressed in something that caught every person's eyes who passed by. I didn't know how to react. Should I be mad for her wearing her normal attire? Should I be happy that she didn't seem to pay attention to the stares? I didn't know. 

All I knew was that I didn't want to sit here and watch. I stood up and put on a shirt before going outside to see her. "Lucy"

As she looked at me I blushed

As she looked at me I blushed. To see that innocent expression from someone who I tried to ignore, it had been hard. "Yes, Master?" 

"Don't make breakfast today." Her eyes widened.

"Is it another breakfast with Yui and Shin."

"That is next week." I walked inside and began to get ready for the day. Once I finished I walked into the living room to see Lucy folding the laundry. "Come" She looked at me.

"What is it, Koko?"  Her cheeks reddened before she glared.

"Koko?" She shook her head before she walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me close to her. "I am not a lost puppy."

"Oi," I felt her fix my collar before she backed away from me.

"Part of your collar was shifted," She fixed my tie. "Making your tie crooked, sadist." She walked down the hall.  I let out a small smirk. She actually spoke her mind to me. Even though she usually got in trouble for it, right now, it had been entertaining. The more she had been around, the more I learned about her which I didn't mind.