Part-9 (punishment)

Hi guys .... hope u r liking the story . Thanku for reading, voting and commenting . So here is the next part...

Recap:-swara changed form and swasan meet.

Today's part:

Sanskar: I just acted along with her. Actually I was very hurt because of her all doings because of which I lose u my first love . I was very Angry on her I thought to do something evil but than again I remembered ur talk of forgiving the person who do bad because we should not hate the person but we should hate the evil things and if there is no mistake of the person than we should not hurt them and kavita was mentally disabled so I can't punish her for the doings she is doing in her illness because that would not be correct . So I give her proper treatment assuring her that I am always with her like I am in love with her . But u know it was very difficult for me to do but still I did .
Swara: oh I see .... (sanskar look at her) dont look like that continue .
Sanskar: ok u look confusing ....: then after her treatment I tell her all the things she did and tell her how much I love u and our whole story and she let me . She is a good friends after all she was my best friend and she use to understand me the best she let me go knowing my love for u.
Swara: and u let her go.
Sanskar:yes . Why ? Should I have done something else?
Swara: nope that's one of the best thing u did ... by all this u can't escape ur punishment I know u did all this to protect me and save me from kavita and u don't know about our babies . But still punishment is needed na for hurting me , for breaking my heart so badly, for making feel so bad . So punishment is needed for forgiveness. What day bhai??
Arjun: yes doll whatever u want u can do with ur lover boy .
Arjun went from there giving all the best look to sanskar.
Sanskar: anything for u my love.
Swara: first time u called me love . I r becoming cheesy or u r trying to impress me ?? I can't get it .
Sanskar : why u think so u were not like this before na . U used to believe the things I used to say.
Swara: because u all taught me a lesson for life to think before believing persons words many lesson I got from just this mere incident this 3 months taught me many things . U know I use to believe what i see , hear that's a naive self but now I find reason for that things that's my new self .
Sanskar is shocked by her talks she is changed but for good . She is same cutie pie girl innocent girl but more mature and more intelligent and she know people in and out now she know how to deal with a person . She can back talk . He is happy for her and proud that she is no more that naive sa baby whom anyone can fool around .
Swara: don't get lost Mr . If u want to change Ms. Gadodia to Ms. Maheshwari . Their is a long way to go. So just get ready .
Sanskar: yes mam.(he just loved Ms. Maheshwari from her mouth)
Swara: so first let's go
Sanskar : ok
They went to Gadodia mansion.
Swara: ok first just clean my room and arrange everything on place .
Sanskar: what u make a great mess of ur room . How can I clean all this.
Swara: punishment time na .
Sanskar:ok
He started cleaning all the room every thing is scattered. Her whole wardrobe is messy every dress is messed with each other . He started with the wardrobe .
Swara: A's u clean the room hear ur punishment na .
Sanskar: ok say.
Swara: 1. U will bear all my tantrums .
2. U will always make me anything and anytime I ask it and will not say no.
3. U will never lie to me.
4. U will say love u at least 30 times a day
Sanskar: 30.
Swara: it's less na make it 50 .
Sanskar: no baby 30 is ok .
Swara: ok and5. u will give me only one nick name not this different different one .
6. U will always show what u r feeling don't just hide that from me .
7. U will give me a chocolate in morning one in afternoon , one in evening and one in night .
Sanskar : what u will do of so many chocolates .
Swara: i will eat all of them .
Sanskar.: so much it's not good for health and ur teeth's will get cavities.
Swara: u know chocolates r good for heart and they increase remembering power u know while studying if we eat them na it will help in studying and remembering the thing more efficiently and about teeth I will do brush na three time so I will not get them . ( my all time favourite dialogue to mom dad while eating candies)
Sanskar : ok ok . I got to know I can't win over u anything else?
Swara: 8. U will take me to shopping every month .
9. U will love me always if I get fat than also .
Sanskar: ok granted any other thing.
Swara: nothing more till now but I will add if I will feel like.but u will love our babies na ?
Sanskar: yes why r u asking?
Swara: I just thought to ask as many people don't want babies at a young age so I was asking.
Sanskar: i will always love them what so ever happen .i can't miss them I missed previous 3 and half month and I can't lose them now and I don't want even a second without them now.
Swara: aww ... do u think I will say this I don't like this chessy sanskar . I want my previous sanskar who do things and don't say so much u know it's a saying if u love someone show them and don't say and if u r not loving the person anyone but want to tell u love them just say don't show .
Sanskar: but why so?
Swara: because when u do actions speaks louder and when u don't ur action sucks and ur words do the best so please don't give me the second one feels and don't show off just stay like u was.
Sanskar: thanku u know I am meeting a total different personality u r not the girl I know for years.
Swara: yes now know this new girl u have long way to go and very much time also.
Sanskar: yes that I have and I will be very happy to give that time to u.
They both smiled.......

With times their relationship go more and more stronger they were happy with each other and their two cute babies . Life is love with some small small fights their life is going good .

—————————-THE END—————————
So here the journey ended of her from being a naive girl who loves her family and friends and only know them aaa world and think whole world is like them . She think every thing and every person is good but situations made her face a different world full of challenges and hurdles but she successfully crossed all and become a strong personality who got many new things in her life . She knows how to deal with persons and the world the time taught her many things never believe anything u hear or see .... but the time never take her innocent personality she is always innocent by heart who never forget her morals and values . She always forgive everyone because it's the thinking which is bad not the person we can change the person with our efforts no one is too bad to be changed just they need a chance and one true person to guide them and hold them like kavita have ..... so here the story ended.
Do tell me what u liked (if u liked any thing ) and what ever u hated I know many things r there which u may don't like but thanku for bearing me thanku very much ....:
Thanku for ur constant reading , voting and commenting who ever was in this journey of this story thanku so much 😊😊