Part-8 (Changed)

Hi guys.... thanku for reading, voting and commenting . So here is next part.

Recap: reason why sanskar left swara .

So here is the next part:

After all that happening sanskar finally went home and is now crying because of all this happenings. He never want all this but still it happens . Everything that changed his life. So many things happen in so less time. He didn't even got time to think. He was not able to tell anyone . He was very upset . More than upset he is sad , guilty for hurting the girl who loves him so much . He is very much hurt. He took swara dairy (that she give on their first anniversary ) there was his so many pics with different emotions and every pic have so cute innocent and funny caption somewhere it went to serious some where total kid talk . He was having all emotions while reading the book . He was smiling, crying but more than any emotion he was feeling anger on himself he want everything to be alright so he planned something but what ??
That u will get to know soon . He again went to the photo frame which swara gave him . He see it and remember all memories with swara and he can't stop crying thinking all this he went to sleep...
Flashback end

Next day he wake up and execute his plan
Kavita went out of his life . So he started searching swara but he was not able to find her after whole month searching but getting nothing he contacted her family but no one knows where is she. She is missing .... he is now more guilty because of him the innocent girl who don't know any person in whole world who  till now live her like a princess .who never faced the cruel world how will she able to live in that world he was so much Guilty but now he can't do anything but just find her. He was finding her but every time same response finally Arjun came back and sanskar tell the whole matter to him. He was very angry but getting sanskar' point he didn't said anything to him . He said him if swara forgive him he will also forgive him because he hurted her very much but he did all this to save her and he didn't have any other way out of it .
Finally Arjun find swara but when he find her he want her to be comfortable and that much brave to face sanskar and hear his story. So he said sanskar to wait till then. So here sanskar is waiting for that time for whole one month ...

Scene changes
London :
We can see a girl dressed in cute frock looking a kid . She is looking too cute. But wait she is saying someone something . Let's see what she is saying .
Girl: how many times I have tell u not to make mistake but u all never have to listen na. I know sometimes ur one mistake can make ur life fully changed. So please cross check everything before doing it.
Person: sorry swara mam we will never so like this again.
Swara: ok but next time be careful . I don't give more than one chance .
Person: yes mam we know that. Thanku mam.

Two persons r talking :
First:swara mam was never like this .
Second: yes she was not like this . She was a soft hearted person . Who never speak loudly also but now she shout on persons . She even changed many persons posts in this office to some other person because they were not able to stop doing mistakes they used to say they will not do next time .
First: just because of this she changed their posts??
Second: she hates lies and fake person .because of that she changed their post to other branches . She didn't fired them because she is soft hearted . But she changed a lot once she never used to talk to anyone .she never use to come to office. She used to be in her home whenever she came here . She was chatterbox who came me no limit. Her talks were unlimited . She use to eat sis head so much . But today she don't have more words . She talk less with everyone . She even don't talk much than she needed . She is a whole new personality now. A person whom no one knows . Who can talk back , who can give answers to anyone who talk with eyes. She was never like this . She don't fear from anything .
Second: she is changed from her innocent self .... but she is not able to change fully still somewhere she is that girl only.
First: yes she is but with some attitude, confidence she is changed she don't fear challenges coming her way.
She is a new swara gadodia

Scene changes:
Arjun: swara someone wanna meet u. R u free?
Swara: yes .
Arjun: be ready today evening 6 pm.
Swara:ok
Arjun: swara please for good please be ur old self. U r fully changed . I know confidence , attitude and bravery is needed but please leave ur old self for me . Please at least with ur family.
Swara: ok bhai i will but u also start calling me doll.
Arjun: ok doll and be ready .
Swara: ok bhai.

Scene change:
Sanskar :finally the day came when finally I will meet swara. Will she hear my talks?? Will she forgive me?? Will she give me one chance ?? I don't know how she will be

Scene changes :
Finally the time of season meeting came after 3 months
Swara: hope everything is alright.i don't know why but my heart is again beating fast . But I stop hearing to my heart . I am changing with time . I am becoming bold with each day. Regularly I try new things to leave my innocent self I am very much successful also but still many things r same...... my this journey from naive to bold  is going good . I hope it go well . I just want to be a changed person till my babies came to the world u know it's three and half week since I am pregnant my babies they r my life . I love them so much . But now I have to go with bhai . God know with whom they want me to meet.
Swara and Arjun went to meet sanskar .
Finally sanskar is in front of swara . She is not able to react. She is feeling so much things all together happy, sad, upset , betrayed and all. But still went and asked him.
Swara: so Mr.Maheshwari did u get to know that my parents accepted me back so u came back?? Or is their any other reason ??
Sanskar: swara just hear me once .....
Swara: I think I repeated this line a thousand times but every time it went to deaf eyes . Do u remember how many times I said this line to u. Do u remember this or not ??
Sanskar : i am sorry swara.. but please
Swara: i am sorry Mr. maheshwari to trust u to love u I am sorry but I don't think I can give u one more chance but yes I will marry u and i will come with u because of my babies.
Sanskar was shocked it was an something he was not expecting
Swara:don't be shocked I know u don't know this actually that day I wanted to tell u this only that i am pregnant but u never listened . I so wanted to tell u . But u never heard . But u have equal right on them as I have I know I am sounding mad to u but u know I don't want to give my child a life without father and I can never marry because i love u so much and I want my babies  to feel the same thing which I felt with my dad I don't want that thing to snatch from any of u three so yes I am giving a chance to u for my babies . But never think I forgive u and don't worry I know whole story of kavita but I don't want to forgive u but if i will forgive u than also u have to bear punishment so be ready for that . U know I don't wanna forgive u too easily but u know my this babies and my this heart love u too much that's why I always forgive u . I always end up falling for u . This is so bad . It took whole month to reach here and after seeing u again I become my previous self . This is so wrong ... so bad..,
Sanskar and Arjun is adoring her .
Sanskar is thinking why she is too good for her that she forgive him and she is having all rights to punish him . He is all ready for this... his trance broke with swara asking.
Swara: i will give punishment later first tell me how kavita went out of ur life ??

Preach: kavita our from sanskar life reason reveal

So how was the part do tell me and guys u want me to write more parts or end in next part .
And yes @SophieNatalieJohnson u have to help me in writing next part na???
Thanku for reading guys😊😊