Stupid deku stupid

Bakugo pov.
.i walked deku home form the mall and said are goodbye we waved goodbye. I turn around to walk home I was so mad kirishima did that and left me alone with deku but i know he was going to do. I'm going to call him when I get home and scream that him and punch him tomorrow for what he did today I even warned him not to do it but he went and did it anyway leaving me alone with deku so awkward we had nothing to talk about.

Kirishima so going to get it tomorrow just watch

I arrived at home thank god my house is not that far from deku house after all he's house is a few steps down form mine .

I opened the door and went inside and I saw my mom reading a newspaper for the first time who reads newspaper .
.
Like seriously who reads newspaper why is she reading a new paper she noticed I was staring that her the past few moments on why she was reading a newspaper.

Mitsuki put down the newspaper on the table and looks at bakugo with a smirk.

Mitsuki hey sweety how was your date with your boyfriend.

Bakugo (blush) shut up hag and he's not my boyfriend and nothing fuck happed ok got it

Mitsuki haha ok ok chill katsuki. What did you guys do

Bakugo nothing really we walk around I got deku a gift went out and eat went home and we had nothing to talk. About it was hell fuck awkward.

Mitsuki really that it I was excepting something else

Katsuki what did you think happened

Mitsuki you confessed your love for deku

Bakugo the fuck mom I told you I'm not confessing how many time do I need to tell you it's not happening. . . Now stop bugging me

Bakugo got mad and left the room with he's mom ignoring her why does she keep being up that same shit how many time do I need to tell her I'm not confessing my love for deku like how many fuck time can I repeat my self. It's so annoying hearing the same shit over and over again like can't she understand I'm not confessing and it's not going to happen never me and deku are just friends that it nothing else.

Got to my room and went straight to my bed to sit down. So I can call kirishima and scream that him for not coming and bit the living shit out of him. Got my phone and I put in he's number the phone went straight to voicemail. Fuck maybe he's phone dead. Who care I see him that school tomorrow. I turn off my phone maybe I should play some video games .
.
I got up and went to my cd box to pick a game to play I look through the box there was call of duty or GTA 5 maybe I play gta 5

I got the cd and went straight for my Xbox 360 and put in the game and started up the game the game started and I started play as Franklin first I wasn't doing any missed because I finished the game I was just messing around doing crazy killing people and the cops stopping me going to jail .few moments later deku text me saying something weird .

Deku should I tell him how I feel lida
Feel does deku like someone feel who is it maybe I should text to see what he means .
.
Bakugo Hey Deku umm what do you mean
Took a few minutes for deku to reply
Deku oh Kacchan umm sorry wrong number pls ignore that
Ignore it I can't ignore because i got a stupid crush on you Stupid deku
Bakugo maybe I can help
Deku no no no it's good
Bakugo you sure deku just know you can tell me anything
Deku I know but pls ignore it I'm sorry .
Why doesn't he not want me to know. He's starting To piss me I was starting to shake getting mad I had these bad feelings in my chest and I hated it. I can't ignore it I'm going to be up all night thing about these.
.
I didn't text deku back And went straight to sleep the bad part was I can't sleep now because I was thinking about the stupid text I got.i was thing about the text deku send me. i lay down on my bed trying to ignore the text and trying to sleep
Time pass .
12:40 am
I need to sleep I need to find some way to help me sleep ok maybe a tv show but what show should I put on I turned on Hulu and I saw rick and morty and I just put that to help me sleep It didn't help shit how am I going to fall a sleep stupid deku stupid fuck cute ass deku. Fuck I blame you deku for doing these I'm going to be hell tired in class now.

Time pass 3:20 am .
.
Bakugo was still up stressing he got he's phone out and staring that the text over hour he was starting to get really mad and jealous and it was pissing him off the long he look that the text angry he got. What's suck he had school tomorrow.you have got to be kidding.

Time pass it was morning and bakugo got no sleep .
.

I'm going to leave it there damm he got no sleep poor bakugo lol that text really piss him off .