Info Chapter

Since no ones done a reaction story for Sly Cooper before, FIRST!!!, this helps explain the basic plot and who's gonna be watching it. What will be the major draw in this story is who's watching it, and I chose ALL the Cooper ancestors.

Or at least the ones mentioned in the canon story.

Here goes;

Conner Cooper: Sly's late father(I will have Sly's mom, but I don't know what to call her. So if anyone has any ideas, please tell me.)

Sir Galleth Cooper: Founder of the Cooper Order

Bob Cooper: Very first recorded Cooper

Rioichi Cooper: Inventor of sushi and the Ninja Spire Jump Technique

Tennessee Kid Cooper: Most daring Cooper and Invented Rail Walk/Slide Technique

Salim al-Kupar: Member of the 40 Thieves and made the Snake Climb Technique

Henriette Cooper: Best Pirate in history and could smell Gold

Slytunkhamen Cooper I/II/III: Leaders of the Cooper Clan and made some of the most beloved processions of the family. The Thevious Raccoonous and the Cooper Vault. Also made the Invisibility Technique.

Slaigh Cooper: Strongest in the Cooper Clan

Otto van Cooper: Master Pilot, even able to build a plane a hundred years before they were invented.

Thaddeus Winslow Cooper III: Master Gentlemen and of Disguise

Drake Cooper: Made the Dive Technique

Sally Cooper: Made the Raccoon Roll Technique

Dev Cooperinda: Made Slow Motion Jump Technique

Chris Cooper: Made Coin Collecting Dive Technique

Karin Coopergiwa: Made Colin Magnetism Technique

Rob McCooper: Made the Exploding Hat Technique

B.F Cooper: Made the Time Speed Up Technique

Suzanne Cooper: Best swimmer in the Cooper Clan, could not be harmed in water.

Andrew Cooper: Made the Decoy Technique

Kelle McCooper: Made the Electric Ball Roll Technique

Bruce O'Coop: Best Hacker and Smartest of all the Coopers

Mathew de la Coopeur: Made the Slow Motion Technique

Huckleberry Cooper: Able to Move while Invisible, but slowly.

Colonel Reid Cooper: Made the Stun Move

Sir Augustine Cooper: Made the Defy Gravity Move

(All these names are credited to the official Sly Cooper Wikipedia. The reason I mentioned their techniques is in case your confused as to what their roles were and why I found it necessary to mention them.)

Now all of these are gonna be reacting to the story. I could've easily just used the only Coopers mentioned throughout the series, but I felt it'd make a better audience if I had ALL the Coopers. Now for a part I knew people were gonna be asking about given what happens in the 4th game.

The Timeline:

For the ancestors Sly visits in the 4th game: They were taken a few years or so before Le Paradox interferes with the timeline.

Conner and Mrs. Cooper: A few weeks after it was announced that Conner was going to be a father and that his wife was pregnant.

Other Minor Coopers: At some point before they either had a family or encountered Clockwerk.

Now I covered a lot of grounds, but someone brought up an interesting question when I first proposed this idea;

Would I included the prime Cooper Gang, Sly, Murray, Bentley, and Carmelita to watch alongside them?

Now I'm conflicted on it, but, like when I first made this idea, it all depends on what people want. If I get enough responses saying that they wish to have the gang watch their future unfold, all you gotta do is say yes.

Soon I'll make the prologue and in it I'll show the results of the vote.

See you then!