Chapter E I G H T E E N

Start from the beginning

"then, fuck me" Yejin teased.

Hanbin smirked and picked her up, making her legs wrap around his waist. He kissed her roughly and threw them both to the bed, kissing her with pleasure. He leaned on her beautiful body, feeling her warmth as he grabbed her butt. He let her play with his hair and listened to her soft moan to the kisses. He kissed her neck then went closer to her ears.

"i'm sorry, not today baby" Hanbin kissed her cheeks and went back to where he was.

Yejin watched as he wore his tee shirt and changed into his night shorts. Hanbin walked to the bed and hugged her.

"i really don't want to hurt you" Hanbin said and hold her close "let's sleep"

The next day, They both went to the university and signed up. She was the youngest there so, it was a surprise to the university. They went out to a cafe and talked. They went home after buying groceries at 9 p.m. Hanbin was laying in bed, playing his phone. Yejin hopped into bed and stared at Hanbin.

"why are you staring at me ?" Hanbin looked away from his phone to Yejin with a smirk.

"you're leaving tomorrow " Yejin pouted adorably.

"yeah, i wish i could stay longer" Hanbin held Yejin's soft cheeks.

"then, stay" Yejin replied and sighed.

"i have to take care of the company" Hanbin explained and kissed her cheeks "you have to take care here, i'll come for you. every monthsarry"

"don't worry about me, i'll be alright" Yejin smiled like an angel

"i'll send you Korean snacks every month" Hanbin smiled back

"i'll miss you" Yejin sighed.

"i'll miss you more. but remember, you can call me anytime" Hanbin poked her cheeks.

"i'll call you before bed" Yejin replied with a slim reassuring smile "let's sleep, you need energy for tomorrow"

They both went to sleep together for the last time before parting away for good. Yejin woke up the next day, made breakfast for Hanbin. They ate breakfast and then left to the airport. They stood in front of the flight gate with Hanbin holding his luggage.

"eat well here, don't overwork yourself, if you have problems, i'm just one call away" Hanbin explained quickly "i love you so much, study well and don't forget to call me"

"yes, yes. i love you more, Kim Hanbin" Yejin chuckled at Hanbin's nagging habit "take care and don't forget about Aera"

"i'll take her out to the park more" Hanbin smiled "i love you, baby"

"go before you miss your flight" Yejin kissed Hanbin then waved her hand.

He waved back and walked to the gate. He looked back and smiled since it's the last time he'll see her smile. but surely, he'll come back.

Yejin watched as he disappear from her eyes. She walked to her car with her eyes low then decided to go out for a drink to cheer up. She went to the cafe closest to her house, just a few minutes away. She was sitting down, dreaming when someone saw her and walked to her table.

"oh ! Yejin-ah"

Yejin looked up to meet the people and it was non other than Junhoe.

"what are you doing here ?" Junhoe smiled widely "can i sit down ?"

"i w-was going to ask the same thing.." Yejin was just shocked "what are you doing here ?"

"i'm continuing my studies, i'm taking business" Junhoe replied and sat down "are you here alone ? where's Hanbin ?"