f.w - night time routine

your pov

"hey guys! it's y/n, back with another video! i'll be doing the night time routine... is that what you call them?" i looked at finn, who was beside the camera.

"i don't know, why are you asking me?" he laughed as i laughed too.

"anyways, let's just start." i said to the camera.

"first of all, i eat. duh." i said while getting some pizza. about 2 slices.

"today, we have pizza. which we ordered because we were binge watching stranger things. well, let me tell you i am teasing finn about his fetus self-" i was cutted off while eating pizza.

"just eat or i'll steal that." finn threathened.

i laughed.

"next, we have here... my toothbrush! and toothpaste." i said as i put on the toothpaste on the brush.

"ah shit. that's spicy." i mumbled.

(you know that feeling about toothpaste?)

finn was holding the camera while brushing his teeth.

i washed my mouth and he spits out his toothpaste.

"finn!" i sprinkled his face with water.

he just laughed at me and washed his mouth, passing the camera to me.

"we are going to my room and chane clothes plus instagram." i said to the camera.

i changed clothes quick and let finn enter the room.

finn plopped down the bed and i sat down the bed and took a look at instagram.

"stop that and sleep." he said, taking my phone.

"you just want to cuddle with me." i giggled.

he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"anyways, this always happens. see you in the next video. byyyyee!" i said and turned off the camera.

~~~

bluedogsoft