✨SHOT 3✨

Anika immediately wipes her tears and comes out of Shivaay's ward.

A(thinks) - Am I doing this right with Shivaay? He has already lost his memory and now I am giving him false hopes. But why did Anu called him 'Pa'. I never told her something like this. Then how? (Again some tears flow from her eyes) What an irony! Her own father doesn't love her and wants her so that he can take revenge on me and a person who is not even related to her is loving her like his own daughter.

Anika cries badly. Suddenly Shivaay's doctor comes there.

D- What happened Mrs. Oberoi? Are you fine?

Anika quickly wipes her tears and gives a fake smile.

A- I am fine doctor. Actually I can't see Shivaay in this condition, that is why, I got little emotional.

D- Its ok, Mrs. Oberoi. But you have to be strong for Mr. Oberoi.

Anika nods her head.

D-I have to do regular check-up of Shivaay. Come.

Anika follows the doctor inside the ward.

As soon as they enter the ward, they saw Anu giggling while Shivaay was tickling her.

D- Oh my, my! Who is this Cutie pie here?

Shivaay looks at the doctor and smiles.

S(Proudly) - This is my daughter, Anaisha.

Anika smiles at him.

D- Wow! She is really very cute.

Doctor pulls Anu's cheek but she makes an annoyed face and glares at the doctor.

Shivaay and Anika smiles at her antics.

D-Ok. Ok. Sorry. The little lady has got some temper.

Anu gives a half teeth smile to the doctor.

D- Mr. Oberoi, how are you feeling now? Are you feeling any pain?

S- I am feeling very good, doctor. In fact, after meeting my daughter, all my pains went away.

D- That's good.

Doctor checks him.

D- You are totally fine, Mr. Oberoi. If you want then I can discharge you by evening. But you have to take complete care of yourself and don't stress your brain.

Shivaay nods his head.

D- Ok. So I will complete all the discharge formalities. Mrs. Oberoi, please come with me to take the discharge papers.

Anika nods her head. She was about to take Anu with her but Shivaay stops her.

S- Anika, please let her stay here. I will take care of her.

A-But Shivaay, you should take rest.

S- Please.

Shivaay makes a puppy face and Anika finally agrees. It was totally a new feeling for her as she has not seen Shivaay like this ever.

She shrugs her thoughts and leaves to complete the formalities.

After she came back, she saw that Shivaay was all ready to leave the hospital.

A- Shivaay, you got ready so soon?

S- Yes Anika. I want to go home as soon as possible. I want to see our home.

They leave for Anika's home.
After reaching their home, Anika unlocks the door and Shivaay was the first one to enter the house. He was looking around and observing everything. Anika enters and makes Anu sit on her baby chair. She went inside kitchen to bring water for Shivaay.