✨SHOT 1✨

We can see a lady sleeping peacefully in her room. A little girl is hugging her waist with her tiny hands.

Sunrays fall on the lady and she stirs in her sleep. She opens her eyes slowly and looks at the clock and freaks out.

L- Oh sh*t! Anika,You are late again.

The lady is none other than our ANIKA.

She looks by her side and smiles seeing her daughter sleeping so peacefully. She bends down and kisses her forehead.

A- Anu baby, wake up.

The baby girl wiggles in sleep.

Anika gently caresses her hairs.

A- Anaisha baby, please wake up, see mumma is getting late for office.

ANAISHA

ANAISHA

Anaisha slowly opens her eyes and gives a cute smile to her mother. Anika picks up Anaisha in her arms and rubs her nose on Anaisha's stomach and she giggles.

A- Good morning my baby.

Anaisha giggles and Anika smiles at her.

A- Now Anu and mumma will take a bath.

Anaisha claps her hands in excitement.

Anika takes her in the washroom and makes her bath.

After freshening up, Anika made Anaisha sit on her baby chair while she prepared baby food for her.

She feeds baby food to Anu but skips her breakfast as she was getting late for office.

After feeding Anaisha, she immediately picks her up in her arms and locks her flat's door. She knocks her neighbour's door who is none other than her best friend, Mallika who lives with her husband, Siddharth and son, Aarav.

Mallika opens the door and smiles at Anika.

M- Hey Anu baby. Come to maasi.

Anu smiles and jumps into Mallika's arms. Anika smiles at their bond.

A- Mallika, I am getting late for office, please take care of Anu.

M- You don't need to say this Ani. Of course, I will take care of my jaan.

Anika leaves for office. Finally she reaches Oberoi Group of Industries. She enters the building in a rush.

A- Oh God! Ani, you are again late. Today that Shivaay Singh Oberoi will definitely fire me.

She was running towards the lift when she suddenly collides with a man.

She loses her balance and that man holds her by her waist. Anika slowly opens her eyes and looks at the man who was angrily glaring at her with his blue eyes.