Joey and Daniel- Morning Routine

(A/N: OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 100 READS!)

Joey

I wake up earlier than everyone, just to get a head start on playing with the dogs. Daniel, y/n, and I always race to wake up and see who can get to the dogs first. Wolf, Storm, and Lark  immediately run up to me when I rush downstairs.
Y/n is the next person downstairs.
"Heh, I beat youuuu!" I laugh childishly.
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Y/n rolls his/her eyes, and walks to the kitchen to make breakfast.
After 10 minutes, Daniel is downstairs and y/n has set breakfast on the table. I kiss Daniel on the cheek and walk to the table, sitting down and taking a bite of my waffle.
"Thanks, y/n! These are great!"
He/she just nods, mouth stuffed with waffles.

Y/N

My mouth is stuffed with waffles as Joey says, "Thanks y/n! These are great!" I just nod, having my mouth full. I quickly finish my food, and put my plate in the sink.
"So... what are we doing today?" I questioned Joey and Daniel.
Joey thought for a minute, and said, "I was just gonna record a video today with Colleen."
That's right! Colleen and I have become close friends, and ever since I got adopted, I've gotten to meet some cool youtubers that Joey's collabed with.
"That's cool, what's the video gonna be about?"
I question once again, sitting back down at the table.
"Hmm... I think we were gonna do a pregnancy challenge while Colleen is being Miranda." (VIDEO REFERENCE AAHAHHAHA)
"Can I make a sneak cameo?"
I beg him.
He thinks about it again, and i tug his shirt and make my best puppy eyes.
Joey sighs in defeat and nods his head. "YAYYYYYYYYY!" I scream, running around the kitchen.

Word Count: 309

A/N: WHAT.
THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 100 READS IM SISTER SHOOK AHHHHHHHHH