Imagine ☞ F. W

!Based off of Imagine By Arian Grande !

Warnings : FLUFF and a light make out

~

  ' Can you imagine ?
       Can you imagine ?
            Can you imagine
               Can you imagine ?
                                         Can you imagine that?
                                     Can you imagine that ?'

   Today was the day you and your boyfriend Finn are returning from his tour with his amazing band Calpurnia.

  Finn is the most important person in your life so you decide to stay with him during the end of the tour.

  Once you guys get of the tour bus you go to his house and hang out. You're both exhausted from the concert you guys had hours before so you get comfortable and sit on the couch.

   Finn is basically your best friend and you guys are very comfortable around each other. You guys hang out all the time and the fans know about you from the numerous Live streams you've been in.

  The fans found out during a livestream that you didn't know was going on. They all thought you were just his best friend until you walked in while he was streaming and called him baby. So if course Finn has to do some damage control but just said ' Cats our of the bag now and y/n is my sexy girlfriend.' You of course just chuckled and sat down and answered the fans questions.

  ( Now just like narrating you guys chilling)

" baby what movie do you wanna watch ?" Finn asks as he walks over to you as you lay on his bed and face the TV set across from it.

  " how about something scary." You smirk and Finn just sighs knowing what you're going to pick.

  " I dont wanna watch it ." Finn whines like a child.

   " well I do ." You laugh as you turn on it and Finn lays down next to you.

  You and Finn are currently wearing matching pajamas while you chill with no makeup and a messy bun.

  " you look amazing right now baby." Says against your skin as he kisses your cheek causing your face to heat up.

  " finny." You whine as he start to kiss your neck.

  " you're making me wanna y/n." He mumbles softly as you pull his face to look at yours.

" I just wanna watch the movie right now finny." You plead with him and him being the amazing person he is nods and immediately pulls you to cuddle on top of his chest.

  " I missed this ." He sighs softly as he plays with your hair and watches the screen in front of you.

  " I missed it too but I'm sure come next week you'll miss playing with the band." You say softly as you shift a little and look up into Finn's eyes.

  " you're absolutely gorgeous." He smiles down at you and kisses your nose lightly. You hum a thank you and kiss his soft cloud like lips , but Finn stops suddenly causing you to get confused.

" what's up?" You ask confused.

" y/n we've been dating for a year now and I've known and loved you for three. I know I've just turned sixteen and well I don't know how to say this." Finn ramble on as he reaches for something.

" Finn what are you doing?" You ask nervously.

Finn pulls out a small Tiffany's box and your eyes widen in shock.

" Finn?" You gulp as you look at the box.

" I'm not proposing y/n ." He laughs nervously causing you to sigh a sigh of relief.

Finn opens the box for you to find a small gold ring with a small diamond heart in the middle.

" it's a promise ring." He smiles like a little kid as he slips it on your finger.

You start tearing up with tears of joy as you look at it.

" thank you so much Finn, I love you more than words can describe and I promise you that." You sniffle with a big grin on your face.

  " awe baby you're crying." Finn cooes as he pulls you into a hug and then kisses your temple.

  " you're just to perfect." You laugh lightly while being held in your loving boyfriends arms.

  After you pull away from the hug you two go back to cuddling and you end up falling asleep in Finn's noodle arms.

You're love for Finn is unimaginable and it feels like a dream.

~

Word count : 727

Hi it's Finn's birthday and I'm late because I'm on vacation rn but I wanted to write something about him.

This story is based lightly of my queens song but it's basically like ari said how the song is about an unattainable love and that's what this is 🤧 imagine cuddling with Finn like yesss plz.